Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Michelle Obama Financial Info HACKED - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama Financial Info HACKED (612 Views)

Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer / Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Obama Financial Info HACKED by apala911: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2013
The First Lady is the latest victim of online hacking scam targeting high profile celebrities and U.S. political figures. Compromising personal financial data has been made available online — a scary development that really crosses the line of celeb info made public.
Even Michelle Obama isn’t safe from ruthless online hackers! A website is currently under investigation for claiming that they have obtained the First Lady’s private financial information and publishing it for anyone interested to see. Could this scary security breach be an online hoax, or has her personal information been compromised?
Michelle Obama’s Personal Finances Revealed In Hacking
Online hackers have targeted a string of United States political figures, allegedly hacking and publishing detailed private information. A website has published what the hackers themselves claim are the First Lady’s personal credit score, Social Security number, and personal phone numbers. The website’s name is not revealed, as it is currently under investigation.
Michelle Obama: Latest Financial Hacking Victim
Unfortunately, this online hacking does not start or end with Mrs. Obama. She is the latest victim of this ongoing online breach of security. Other United States political figures have been targeted by the same website, including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, Vice President Joe Biden, and former Vice President Al Gore. The hackers published less detailed information about these public figures, and the information revealed is not as compromising as the First Lady’s private finances.
The website has allegedly even hacked a long list of high-profile celebrities, including Kim Kardashian and Donald Trump, publishing what the hackers claim to be the celebs’ personal earnings and spendings, credit card bills, and personal addresses.
U.S. Political Figures: Hacking Under Investigation By FBI
The FBI has confirmed that they are currently investigating the hacking claims, but have not divulged to what extent. Investigators are hoping to determine whether this website is posting accurate information or if this an elaborate hoax with political agenda.
Are YOU shocked that Michelle was hacked?
Culled from Hollywoodlife.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=95576
Re: Michelle Obama Financial Info HACKED by Solemntee: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
shuuuu! so dis can happen to american first lady too with all the cia, fbi and private security around her, and if it is nigeria....we all will be saying all sorts of unthinkable things.
Re: Michelle Obama Financial Info HACKED by OneNaira6: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
I saw osundefender, I immediately had to check for another source. It is real story, she was hacked. Anyway, whoever did it is both a bad@ss and a bonafide 1diot. How stup1d are you to high jack Michelle Obama's account? How dumb are you? Her husband is the president of USA. He's the boss of both CIA and FBI plus more government agencies with multiple devices in their reach to track whoever did it down no matter where he or she stays. How f2king stupid can you get? I think whoever did it is begging to be arrested and locked up. He or she got balls I give him or her that, but that person is a huge m0ron.
Re: Michelle Obama Financial Info HACKED by Solemntee: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
One_Naira: I saw osundefender, I immediately had to check for another source. It is real story, she was hacked. Anyway, whoever did it is both a bad@ss and a bonafide 1diot. How stup1d are you to high jack Michelle Obama's account? How dumb are you? Her husband is the president of USA. He's the boss of both CIA and FBI plus more government agencies with multiple devices in their reach to track whoever did it down no matter where he or she stays. How f2king stupid can you get? I think whoever did it is begging to be arrested and locked up. He or she got balls I give him or her that, but that person is a huge m0ron.

if that is possible in the US, we look up to advanced country, then.... i am really baffled.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Says 'defeated' Mall Militants, Five Dead, 11 Held / Tracing The Congolese Mine That Defeated The Rising Sun Army / France: 12 People Killed In Jihadist Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.