Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? (11587 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by temi4rea(f): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2008
wht if she denies it and rope u in the whole mess.
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by ula(f): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2008
TATAFO! AMEBO!

wetin concern you!
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by abujabooks(f): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2008
No
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by AmAlone: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2009
If you try IT
They will settle their mischeif in the bed room and turn you to the ENEMY which you obviously are
temi 4 rea:

MIND UR BIZ JO!

You sure say you too no dey cheat on your own grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by scktaggif: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2009
If he is really your friend tell him the truth only the truth can set you free. it will be a betrayal if he later finds out and discovered you were aware of this.
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by plappville(f): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2009
you could call his wife and tell him to desist from her cheating habit or else u will tell her husband.
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:23am On Apr 20, 2009
Errrr. . . .it isnt ur truth to tell!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by romsky: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2009
abeg mind ya biz and take the drink they entertain u with without gossip with ur whole mouth
though u can give hints that wont make all fingers point to u
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by amaikama(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2009
All of you that said he should not tell the hussy angry what if, the wifey now infected him with a disease that cannot be cured and the both of them died?? angry How do you all think he will live with himself with such guilt

@poster! please i will advice that he should find a way to tell the hussy through a man of God if possible. Tomorrow now una go say na man dey cheat. women dem be saint theressa. angry
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by MrCrackles(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2009
Poster

It is none of your business!
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by spikedcylinder: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2009
@ OP

Quick question - will you tell your best friend's wife that he's cheating on her?
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by lordjonie(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2009
jst kip on enjoyin ya sef.
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by ChuckBass1(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2009
Of course!

You have a moral obligation to your best friend to reveal to him that his wife is nothing more than a philandering slutty LovePeddler and the earlier he throws her away like a piece of menstrauating tissue, the better for him!

Woman go, woman come, man remain. No need to harbour such a prostitute in a home and call her a wife? If my friend doesnt want to hear the truth, i will start spreading the news via emails and classified so that the b***tch will be so thoroughly ashamed and she will have no face value in the community. And if she has kids, i will make sure the kids know their mother is a LovePeddler by alerting other school kids to know that one of their classmates mom is a LovePeddler and i trust little children. They know how to mock a fellow child till he commits suicide or leaves the environment and he will know at that young age that his mother is nothing but a prostitute with a wedding ring!
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 31, 2009
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by ENTITLED: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2009
Why you should tell. (Only if you have proof).
People will have opinions. Mostly the guilty will try to deter you from doing what your heart is telling you.
Of course some posters are well meaning, but if any one tells you that you shouldn't tell. Then they are wrong, and there are many reasons why you should, but here's the only one you really need.

Remember that there is a difference between HIV and AIDS. An HIV positive person is just that - they have the virus in their body. AIDS is the end stage of the HIV infection. Plainly HIV is the virus and AIDS is the disease caused by HIV. A few weeks after the virus enters the body, some people have flu-like symptoms such as fever, body ache, and headache which disappear after awhile. Remember that all HIV positive people do not experience these. Many people with HIV show no signs at all of infection until they develop AIDS. The only way to truly know is by getting tested and remember the "window period" mentioned above. It can take months to years to develop signs of infection and during these years people can remain asymptomatic. About half of the people who are HIV positive develop AIDS within ten years but this can vary immensely depending on treatment with drugs, etc. If you suspect that you have been exposed get tested, Even though this is scary it is much better to find out sooner than later for many more treatments are helpful earlier on and some can prolong full blown AIDS indefinitely.
NUFF SAID,
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by adaku123(f): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2009
If i was your bestfriend, i will want you to tell me but you must have solid proof nothing like i heard or dem say!!!! cheesy

It will hurt and i would call you a liar at first angry>>If its a lie dat would spoil our friendship but if its the truth i will be indebted to you !!!

I think you should be 100% sure and have proof!!!

If you dont have proof mind ur business OH!! grin grin

As my bestfriend u are suppose to look out for me in all situations!!!

But dats me!!! So make sure you guys are close enough and do u trust each other enough

In the end it up to you!!!Do you have the proof and courage to tell him!!!Dis is a very sensitive issue
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2009
i think u gotta be careful, cos it could backfire.
the woman could say you were trying to sleep with her and wont give u the kitten and that is why u wanna wrap her up with lies to the husby.
And if the husby is puccywhipped, he will blv the wife and tell u to waka.
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by tine(f): 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2009
I think you should talk to your Friends wife .
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by TmeD0(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2009
@ OP, very delicate situation.  i'd say mind your own business because sooner or later strong wind go blow and fowl yansh go open.

getting involved might come back and bite you in the yansh especially in a husband and wife situation.  you might end up being the bad guy though your intentions are genuine. 

spikedcylinder:

[color=#000099]@ OP

Quick question - will you tell your best friend's wife that he's cheating on her?

the same reason he should mind his own business in the original situation.

funny how this suddenly got twisted cause a guy asked the question. 

hmm, i wonder if this question will ever come up if the original question was posted by a female.  anyway, just a thought.
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 21, 2009
Hmmmm. . . Better Stay Out Of Trouble- First Question: What if she does not believe you?
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by agathamari(f): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2009
put it this way.  if it was your wife and you friend knew whould you want him to tell you?  how would you feel if you found out elsewhere and you friend knew about it and did nothing?
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by ayomidej(f): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2009
I will say mind your own business and let your friend catch her himself. grin
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by rubi(f): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2009
ayomidej:

I will say mind your own business and let your friend catch her himself. grin
well said, when they make up the reporter becomes their greatest enemy
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by Fhemmmy: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2009
rubi:

well said, when they make up the reporter becomes their greatest enemy

Well said
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by oluenta: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2009
This is a delicate matter oooo, i will advice if you and the wife are close you can let her know u kna she is cheating on her spouse and try and much as possible to counsel her about the danger of what she is doing, u can go a step further to kna why she is cheating but please you have to be carefull make your case no dey like that of JOSEPH(bible)
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by Ndipe(m): 2:51am On Oct 22, 2009
None of your business. Dont break up someone else's marriage.
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by mirababy: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
if a woman is cheating on her man wetin concern me,abeg make una tell me how i want take activate java script enter my laptopbecause i mistakenly disactivate it and now the thing nor they display video even audio self, i dont know any computer store here cos im new in d country and i cant speak dutch,my friend that i came to visit is at work and shes going to spend like 2 to 3 days and i av alot to do with my laptop.if u know u understand computer pls reply me.
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by dyke1: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
Does the woman know that you are aware of this ? if the answer is YES, then let her know that what she is doing is wrong and why she should turn a new leaf. But if the answer is NO, then you only have to pray for your friend and his marriage. You never can tell how your friend will handle it, so that you will not be branded tomorrow as someone who put asunder what God has joined. Im sure you will not want to be seen in that light.
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by jupita: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2009
see people sha, they are the same that would go an start thread about fidelity.
if you were the one cheated on wouldn't you want to knw?
if i was in your shoes i would tell sharply and i would want to be told too,
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by theshoww: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
WTF!! I don't know what planet most of these people are from suggesting not to confront that friend, Are you kidding me!?!?!?

Lets flip this for a minute, If "your" girlfriend's friend so your a$$ out there with another woman, sh--!! before you got home your girlfriend would be meeting your a$$ at the front door!

Why does this since of loyalty that woman have for one another work for only females and not for men

I would kick my friends a$$ if he knew I was getting played and didn't tell me, It might hurt, but that's a bullet that the home team have to take! ; )
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by Vindy: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2012
My question is how did you know? ? ?
Re: Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
I have broken up with a friend because of this. He knew my then ex was seeing other guys and he never told me , I was deeply hurt for this betrayal cos I could have gotten whatever STI/STD from this girl as we were still sexually active

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick / What's The Origin Of Boxing Day? How Is It Connected To Christmas? / Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.