Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Best Time To Invest In Land Is When It Is Undeveloped - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Best Time To Invest In Land Is When It Is Undeveloped (344 Views)

Invest in Land On The Outskirts Of Lagos At 1.2m/acre. Details Inside. / My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) / Plots For Sale At An Undeveloped Area 350,00 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Time To Invest In Land Is When It Is Undeveloped by lucky2007: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
This is a very unique opportunity for any Nigerian who wants to become a landlord in Lagos. By the way I hope you know that land in Lagos is like oil to the Niger delta, therefore investing in Dominion gardens and parks is like creating your own gold mine. Welcome to the club of land owners in lagos.
How would you love to have the kind of house above as you own edifice of rest. well, I would like to say it all starts with the first step of buying a land in Dominion gardens and parks. Dominion gardens and parks is situated in eleranigbe off lekki epe expressway, Ibeju Lekki area of lagos state. It is five minutes drive from eleko juction and forty five minutes from Ajah. it is located close to the new international airport and close to the free trade zone. The kind of house that will be developed in dominion gardens and Parks is the type that will give final joy to its owners which should be you.For more information and site inspection call.08052200956,07036435575.

(1) (Reply)

To Let Newly Build Wing Duplex At Ogudu Gra 3m,2.5m Executive / Lekki Phase 1 Plots Available For Sale / Mini Flat At Oriola, Alapere, Ketu #220 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.