Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,622 members, 7,865,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Open Letter To Orji Uzor Kalu-----oputaobiabia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Orji Uzor Kalu-----oputaobiabia (862 Views)

Governor T.a Orji Vows To Frustrate Pdp Special Waiver To Orji Uzor Kalu / Leadership Lessons From Peter Obi To Orji Uzor Kalu / -mazi Sam Ohuabunwa To Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Orji Uzor Kalu-----oputaobiabia by ocular007(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
STAR LETTER TO THE EDITOR
OPEN LETTER TO ORJI UZOR KALU
Dear Orji Uzor Kalu,
If I was asked to reduce this letter to one long paragraph, I would have written that, “Orji Uzor Kalu is the cause of his own too many misfortunes. He has an unbridled tongue and does not have the background that encouraged him to show respect for Elders. May be because of the role of a houseboy assigned to his father by the mother; Orji does not have respect for Elders. Obasanjo said this in 2007 and not many people took him serious. I reiterate today that for not knowing when to keep quiet and when to talk, Orji Uzor has earned himself the uncomplimentary title of Mouth Organ of Nigeria (MON) and would walk into greater trouble unless he takes lessons on discipline and respect. Despite all the speculated rife between Sullivan Chime and Chimaraoke Nnamani, I have never read anywhere that Chimaraoke is flexing muscles or abusing the sitting Governor Chime. Though there is no love lost between Amaechi and Odili the man he succeeded, I have not read that Odili or Omehia is in the constant business of abusing Amaechi. Only recently, OBJ told the world that at all times, he still appreciates the fact that President Jonathan is still his President and himself, his subject. Orji Uzor Kalu ruled Abia for eight years within which time he literarily emasculated opposition. He did not allow any person that is not his stooge access to the State. It was during that time, Abia was divided into Abuja and Abia politicians. Nobody dared challenge Orji. Now, Orji Uzor wants to constantly challenge, abuse and cajole the sitting Governor. This is his bane. He has refused to know when to be silent”.

Let me reluctantly refer to you as Your Excellency, even when I know there is nothing excellent about your character. I am angry that even when fate bestowed on you, the undeserved status of the Chief Executive of Abia State; you threw that opportunity to the dogs and only reenacted that same lack of straightforwardness and ungentlemanly attitude for which I have known you for these forty years.
I was one of those who shouted foul when you ascended the throne as Governor of Abia State. This was given your pedigree, your fraudulent character and pathological instinct to always cheat the next person. Somehow, I kept appointment with fate believing that God could change your heart to truly work for a State that was in dire need of a true great Leader.
You confirmed my worst fears when upon assumption of office, you surrendered all paraphernalia of office to your Mother Odiukonamba. You continued with your globetrotting, leaving the business of governance to your Mother who inadvertently raped Abia State of any known value. The result was you left Abia more underdeveloped than you met it. You made sure that Aba was decimated as the avowed commercial nerve centre of Eastern Nigeria while Umuahia wallowed in abject rot and embarrassing state of disrepair. You did not add a single structure of value while those eight years lasted in the first instance. You equally devoted two years into the tenure of the man you handed over to, in continuation of your reckless looting of the State.
When that July 2010, God miraculously delivered Abians from the shackles of Nimrod leadership supervised by your own Mother, almost everybody accepted to forgive you. Abians were willing to let go. They were willing to forget the pains you inflicted on them in exchange for a new lease of life. They wanted you to get out of their sight as a sacrifice for them to start life anew. I am not sure you read their body language.
Since that 2010, you have continued to present yourself as a cog in the wheel of the State’s progress, throwing dangerous tantrums and abusing the person of the Governor. You have run from pillar to post all in a fruitless effort to discredit a man who God used to heal Abia of near endemic afflictions. You have published damaging stories against him and again tried in vain to rubbish his credentials.
What is rather amazing is that, in the midst of all these, Chief T.A. Orji has shown intimidating maturity and exciting responsiveness; albeit refusing to give in to the temptation of replying you. Yet, you failed again to reason outside the box.
You destroyed PPA and stirred commotion in Ohaneze Ndi Igbo. In turn, you formed a fraudulent NJIKO IGBO and shamelessly attempted joining PDP; a party you had vehemently derided. This was after you failed to win votes in your Local Government in that bid to become Senator of the Federal Republic in 2011. Your life has been enmeshed with too many failures of late. Yet, you will not listen.
Just while I was taking stock of your too many self inflicted minuses, the news of the CANCELATION AND SUBSEQUENT WITHDRAWAL of the Degree awarded you by Abia State University in 2002; filtered in. In the competent court of public opinion, many people have taken you to the cleaners, questioning in the first place why you would always act as an opportunist. The more I ponder on how sorry your life had sunk, the more disgusted I get.
You will do yourself a whole lot of good if you begin now to learn how to give honor to who honor is due. You should begin to appreciate the Governor for saving the State from gross misrule occasioned by your gross incompetence and misrule. A stitch in time saves nine.

Re: Open Letter To Orji Uzor Kalu-----oputaobiabia by KINGwax(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
U better close ur letter. Send an open e-mail instead. I no even read d epistle
Re: Open Letter To Orji Uzor Kalu-----oputaobiabia by peleson: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
You are very right about this criminal but the orji he brought is a wicket criminal worst than orji kalu
Re: Open Letter To Orji Uzor Kalu-----oputaobiabia by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 14, 2013
U writeup was making sense untill I got to the point where you are praising the current governor,meaning that your a paid agent and a disgrace to humanity. Go and eat your ill-gotten 50000 frm the governor and let us hear word. One day people like you will runaway from Abia State cause your all Orji Kalu's progeny. Even Onyeoma Ugochukwu will regrate why he joined your band of evil plot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kano / Rivers PDP Crisis Deepens As Court Reinstates Sacked Chairman / Senate Proposes 6years Single Term For President, Governors: To Stop Janathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.