Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

You Wil Shed Tears After Reading This! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Wil Shed Tears After Reading This! (520 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... / After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Wil Shed Tears After Reading This! by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
I just saw this on my facebook page and i will like 2 share.

YOU WILL SHED TEARS AFTER READING THIS!

My name is Jacob and i live in Nairobi. my parents died in a car accident in 2007 when i was in Form 1 and my little brother was in Grade 3. We were left alone with no one to look after us and i was forced to drop my classes to be a parent to my brother.

I went to a garage where a guy i knew was the mechanic and i pleaded with him to teach me simple mechanic works i cud do just to get a coin i cud take home. He did and i provided for my brother as i paid for his school fees.

My brother became my everything and everything i thought.i never even had a girlfriend coz i feared she would drive my attention away from my brother.he was my only friend.he did his kcpe last year and i sent him to the village to spend his holidays there as i look for money to take him to a secondary sch coz i was sure he will pass as he is a very bright boy.

After one week there,i was called and told that my brother had contracted a flu,the next day i was told that he had celebral malaria and i decided to go home the next day,before the day ended i was called and told that he had worsened and had been rushed to the nearest hospital.

When i arrived at the home village hospital my brother could barely walk or talk and the doctors cant see anything the matter with him and they suggest we look for a spiritual help. pliz guyz help me pray for my brother. He is every thing i have in this world.

This is very touching, a brother sacrificing his everything so that his brother can have the best.

Just click LIKE if you are touched and type AMEN to pray for his brother

(1) (Reply)

House, Please Can Anyone Tell Me The Cure For Wet Foot And Wet Palm / 20-year-old Nigerian Sets Record; Graduates As Youngest Commercial Licence Pilot / Bulksms Brand New Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.