Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Wht Is The Second Level On Cbn Recruitment? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wht Is The Second Level On Cbn Recruitment? (1993 Views)

TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN / The Number Of Persons That Lost Their Jobs In Nigeria:The Second Quarter Of 2015 / Help On Cbn Bulletin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wht Is The Second Level On Cbn Recruitment? by bonjovi4real: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
got a mail with a link n was given a user name n password...was asked to kindly update my personal information using the link and details below on or before March 15, 2013 which i did, so wht next? wht is d second stage? wht do i expect?

INVITATION FOR RECRUITMENT TEST

1.0 Further to your application for employment in the Central Bank of Nigeria, we are pleased to invite you for recruitment test scheduled as follows:

Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Time: 9.00 a.m.

Venue: Central Bank of Nigeria Learning Centre, Alakija, Satellite Town, Lagos.

2.0 You are required to come along with the following:

(1) A copy of this invitation letter

(2) Means of identification, e.g. International Passport, National Id. Card, Driver’s License, Work Id. Card, or any valid means of identification.

(3) A copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV), photocopy of credentials and NYSC discharge certificate.

Please be punctual.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! / Lasol Nig Ltd / Buy And Sell Goods, Services And Products On Shop2taste.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.