Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Tv Program Or Movie Ever Moved You To Tears? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Tv Program Or Movie Ever Moved You To Tears? (1031 Views)

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / Do You Avoid Sex Scenes When Watching TV Or Movie? / Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tv Program Or Movie Ever Moved You To Tears? by remecy(f): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
Even though we all know that movies are fictions, we will not fail to recognize the fact that some of these entertainment trillers are emotional and move one to tears.
Has it ever happened to you and which movie or program was it? Lets share......
Mine is movie:TITANIC
TV program: BOLD FACES when she aired the funeral ceremony of Stella Damasus late husband years ago.
Re: What Tv Program Or Movie Ever Moved You To Tears? by Obinnau(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mine was the korean movies- IRIS and kingdom of the winds i.e continuation of jumong.
Re: What Tv Program Or Movie Ever Moved You To Tears? by sholay2011(m): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2013
Movies: TITANIC, MY SISTER'S KEEPER, THE HELP..

Tv programs: None yet.
Re: What Tv Program Or Movie Ever Moved You To Tears? by IdeaIsNeed: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
Madam dearest (aya mi owo)
Re: What Tv Program Or Movie Ever Moved You To Tears? by DarkSpawn80(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
I Am Legend.. When Will's Dog Died.
Re: What Tv Program Or Movie Ever Moved You To Tears? by emandman: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
DarkSpawn80: I Am Legend.. When Will's Dog Died.
guess u aint nigerian or u dnt live here!
Re: What Tv Program Or Movie Ever Moved You To Tears? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
This year the fault in our stars.
Re: What Tv Program Or Movie Ever Moved You To Tears? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Something I recently saw on discovery world. The program is titled 'I shouldn't be alive'.
About a woman who went hiking into the mountains and slipped into a canyon breaking her ribs and couldn't move. She was trapped there for 2 nights surviving extremely low temperature and her body didn't go into shock (hypothermia) cos she was doing sit ups every 5 secs. The only companion she had was her dog and they both drank from a puddle nearby. Nobody knew she was mossing till her jeep was found parked somewhere. And amazing after two nights of crying knowing she would die of the cold and wouldn't survive a 3rd night, she asked her dog to go look for help. By then search party had arrived n u know dogs like attention. It was the dog who took them to where she was lying critically.
I really cried oh! Lol
Re: What Tv Program Or Movie Ever Moved You To Tears? by TaeKEa5: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
no one can move me....

(1) (Reply)

Quadcopters In Motion (this Is Not CGI) / Worst African Action Movies Ever / Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.