Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby (22330 Views)

Di'ja Celebrates Mother's Day With Baby Photo / Timaya Welcomes Second Daughter With Baby Mama (photo) / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by abbeybanks(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
The pop star and her boyfriend, pro soccer player Gerard Pique, who welcomed little Milan on January 22, posted a pic of themselves with their tot clad in a jersey from his dad's team, Futbol Club Barcelona, on Tuesday. The family photo was taken at Futbol Club Barcelona's home stadium after the team had defeated rivals A.C. Milan 4-0.

"After the game, Camp Nou empty, enjoying the classification with my family," 26-year-old Pique captioned the image, which he posted to his WhoSay page.

Milan has also showed support for his pop — albeit unknowingly — when Pique senior's number, 3, was emblazoned on the carrier Shakira wore at a Barcelona game on February 10, which she described as the baby's first outing. That time Pique and his fellow players defeated the team from Getafe, Spain, 6-1. Think the cutie could be his dad's good-luck charm?

After all, 36-year-old Shakira wrote on her website when she announced the birth, that "Just like his father, baby Milan became a member of FC Barcelona at birth."

Looks like she wasn't kidding!

SOURCE: http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/shakira-posts-first-family-photo-baby-184222238.html

Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by abbeybanks(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
lovely family I most confess. 26/36 smh

1 Like

Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Dyt(f): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
Awwww
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Sijo01(f): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
fair fair.
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by SlyIg(f): 6:15am On Mar 14, 2013
Good to see them all in a good state!
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2013
Her "hips are lying" in this pic.....cute family though

1 Like

Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Sparkle1(f): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2013
Awww!cute family cheesy
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
Would Pique be able to perform now?The baby for wear boot too.
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
cute fam..
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by tunapawizzy: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
abbeybanks: lovely family I most confess. 26/36 smh
lool at 26/36 ....e no matter jor
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Coldfeet(f): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
Nice and easy!

1 Like

Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pique's on the Decline as a Footballer, but Fine Baby Mother.....Viva Barca
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by eforce: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
Congratulations to Shakira, i hope she is going to be a good mother.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/the-good-mother-how-to-be-one.html
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by AkinDavid2: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
Please let me ask "my Oga at the top" before i comment anything!

4 Likes

Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
didnt know she was put in the family way. I hope those hips re stil intact
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by ebamma(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
Gerard pique that toto were u dey phuck na me suppose dey phuck am, but no wahala sha, na money cause am
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by adexsimply(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
lovely trio..dont ve any problem with cougars..
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by hyperhaull(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
this is good to see
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
This Oga at d top is too young for madam

3 Likes

Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by yorke1: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
What a thread!*YAWN*
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by alfredo4u(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
barca guys dey break rekord in all facet of life. Pique just break age rekord in mariage. 1st player to marry a lady at d age of 36 y he is 26. Barca 4 life.

Lik if u r barca fan

1 Like

Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Because its oyibo family now everyone is making nice comments. No one is complaining that it made frontpage. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by zumarock8(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
just passing..........
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by MacOscar(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
What A Sweet and a wonderful family, Pique n Kira! God bless you loads...
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by dramendra: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
The baby is not given the chance to make a choice, Barca my foot. No hard feelings though, ask my Oga at the top.
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Sweetapple007(f): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
Lovely pic , hope being a mother would not hinder her career.
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by haysal(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
My OGA at the TOP wants me to ask y'all wia da f.uck shakira's hips are?

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
abbeybanks: The pop star and her boyfriend, pro soccer player Gerard Pique, who welcomed little Milan on January 22, posted a pic of themselves with their tot clad in a jersey from his dad's team, Futbol Club Barcelona, on Tuesday. The family photo was taken at Futbol Club Barcelona's home stadium after the team had defeated rivals A.C. Milan 4-0.

"After the game, Camp Nou empty, enjoying the classification with my family," 26-year-old Pique captioned the image, which he posted to his WhoSay page.

Milan has also showed support for his pop — albeit unknowingly — when Pique senior's number, 3, was emblazoned on the carrier Shakira wore at a Barcelona game on February 10, which she described as the baby's first outing. That time Pique and his fellow players defeated the team from Getafe, Spain, 6-1. Think the cutie could be his dad's good-luck charm?

After all, 36-year-old Shakira wrote on her website when she announced the birth, that "Just like his father, baby Milan became a member of FC Barcelona at birth."

Looks like she wasn't kidding!

SOURCE: http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/shakira-posts-first-family-photo-baby-184222238.html
can't they just get married and stop all this boyfriend stuffs or are they scared of anything, they've got the money for that.
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by chucky234(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Chei Pique take style ugly ooo
Fine mama and pikin
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by 50calibre(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
The time wey I hear say shakira dey pregnant, vex wan kill me, I been get plans for her since 2004, I just dey wait till I upgrade then I for hunt her.

This pic just re-open old wounds
Re: Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby by mamagee3(f): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
Cute baby!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice / Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) / List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.