Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls (1396 Views)

The Culture Of Verbal Assaults On Nairaland Is Sad And Alarming! / Creation Of Hausa Speaking Section In Nairaland Is Needed Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by solumto: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2008
I tink i need to clear wat has been on my mind, i will like tthe entirety of nairaland to pls be cautioned and watch the kind of topics they post and although we are all adults we should also know dat nairaland is also a kn owledge sharing ground,

i am saying this because i love nairaland,luv u guys dats why i want to stay but in as much as i have also commited the same crime of canality i have come to say pointblank dat NO MORE OF SUCH will loom my threads anymore.

So pls lets take nairaland to the next height of an[b] INTELLECTUALLY COMPETENT [/b] site, and u will see the kind of pple u will begin to meet and progress is made so.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by efuah(f): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2008
ehen? thx.
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by iice(f): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2008
Na today?
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by macgozy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2008
I support the motion because most times I just read the nonsense people post all in the name of starting a thread. I joined this forum because it was a bit intellectual and I see the participants as matured and civil but what we have now is every dick and harry popping out from Aj city/oshodi contributing meaningless stuffs.

So Mr. Seun please take note of this development
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by Gamine(f): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2008
Abi ooh

na today

when pesin no dey pay rent undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by almondjoy(f): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2008
How many born agains will he have on their ways to Damascus for crying out loud? cheesy

@poster

Can you please shed more light on how the "fish scales" fell from your optic nerves please.

What exactly would you consider your Jesus moment on Nairaland.  What could be responsible for this change of heart?

Sleepless nights? grin

Or did a family member recognize you like mine call to disturb me every other day with my activities on Nairaland? cool
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by efuah(f): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2008
almondjoy:

How many born agains will he have on their ways to Damascus for crying out loud? cheesy

@poster

Can you please shed more light on how the "fish scales" fell from your optic nerves please.

What exactly would you consider your Jesus moment on Nairaland. What could be responsible for this change of heart?

Sleepless nights? grin

Or did a family member recognize you like mine call to disturb me every other day with my activities on Nairaland? cool

hehehehe grin . . . by their fruits, we shall know them. tongue

But this Solumto guy has been one of such posters. . . undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by almondjoy(f): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2008
efuah:

hehehehe grin . . . by their fruits, we shall know them. tongue

But this Solumto guy has been one of such posters. . . undecided

hehehehehehe grin

If a common website can "prick" a conscience. . . .it only goes to show that. . . .a mental problem is in order here.

@poster
Goodluck with your new religion.  Anyone waiting for me to repent and become saint Gamine is wasting his or her bloody fart that should be used to suffocate himself or herself! grin

I have been to my own Damascus and back. . . .nothing dey for thia!
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by Gamine(f): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2008
Saint Gamine?

hahahhahahahha

oh my Days, Seun pls i request a Change of name ooh! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Saint Gamine, it sure has a nice ring to it! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by Elgaxton(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2008
Hi all,

my wahala with nairalanders is not the issues discussed; maybe sex or whatever

my wahala is how they just go ahead to abuse people and derail the purpose of the thread.

C'mon guyz let's learn how to handle freedom cos it really takes maturity to handle it

properly.
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by solumto: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2008
I agree with closing your eyes to nonsense topics but ,when all or most of the posts are corrupted and you can hardly find intersting topics- Thats the problem.

Let me say somthing- 'WHY DO U HARDLY GET REPLIES TO REASONABLE TOPICS ON NAIRALAND?

but wen u post somtin like- GIRLS AND BLOW JOBS, u get millions of replies.

why,why?

I AM CONCERNED
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by almondjoy(f): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2008
solumto:

I agree with closing your eyes to nonsense topics but ,when all or most of the posts are corrupted and you can hardly find intersting topics- Thats the problem.

Let me say somthing- 'WHY DO You HARDLY GET REPLIES TO REASONABLE TOPICS ON NAIRALAND?

but when u post somtin like- GIRLS AND BLOW JOBS, u get millions of replies.

why,why?

I AM CONCERNED

It is called "choice"! People show up on Nairaland for different reasons. The reason people get frustrated is that they think this is their living room and they can control everyone. Some forget why they are here. . . . . to post thrash! When you decide to use Nairaland as a reflection of your life. . . you are going to have major problems. So have a goal and stick with it. Mine is to post thrash. . . not looking for a best friend or a bed mate! Just to post thrash while I keep awake at work. Define your purpose on Nairaland and stick with it. . . . you will have less problems! kiss

Elgaxton:

Hi all,

my wahala with nairalanders is not the issues discussed; maybe sex or whatever

my wahala is how they just go ahead to abuse people and derail the purpose of the thread.

C'mon guys let's learn how to handle freedom because it really takes maturity to handle it

properly.

Sorry, not exciting enough.  If we all are politically correct. . . life will be very boring! You have to be multifaceted!  A little seriousness combined with a little thrashiness is the way to go.  If you want to prove maturity, you do that in your respective homes and places of work.  Nairaland is a play ground and anything goes.  We are not here to impress one another or look for life long companionships!  It is a place to get "loose".  The mistake people make, is trying to make Nairaland 'their private quarters".  Sorry too many different personalities for that.  If you feel offended. . .just leave the thread. 

As for the abuses. . . . .  cuss me a cuss you. . .God no vex!  We ain't going out to dinner any time in this life time and so some of us do not really care about returning a good "cussing" favor! kiss

For any marriage to work. . . . both partners must have a god-fearing side and a satan loving side.  SPICY! kiss
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by faketan(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2008
solumto:

Let me say somthing- 'WHY DO You HARDLY GET REPLIES TO REASONABLE TOPICS ON NAIRALAND?

but when u post somtin like- GIRLS AND BLOW JOBS, u get millions of replies.

why,why?

I AM CONCERNED

Because sex sells. Are you just realizing that? How many adverts do you see without some sexual content? The more sexually explicit ones get better patronage.
Meanwhile replies to such does not prick your grey matter a lot.

Talking of people from Aj and oshodi, they are here cos the site is meant for Nigerians and they are Nigerians.

I rest my case

So do not disturb your mind
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by almondjoy(f): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2008
faketan:

Because sex sells. Are you just realizing that? How many adverts do you see without some sexual content? The more sexually explicit ones get better patronage.
Meanwhile replies to such does not prick your grey matter a lot.

Talking of people from Aj and oshodi, they are here because the site is meant for Nigerians and they are Nigerians.

I rest my case

So do not disturb your mind

I wonder. Like we are all here to get some kind of award or something.  Just do your part and bone the rest!
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by faketan(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

I wonder. Like we are all here to get some kind of award or something. Just do you part and bone the rest!
fullstop
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by solumto: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2008
ALMOND JOY,I admire your blunt approach,

But at the same time let us also give room for vocational and creative threads.

As you said a little bit of seriousness and a little bit of thrash keeps life going.

almond joy you are so funny. smiley
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by solumto: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]hope i am communicating?

[quote][/quote]
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by faketan(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2008
There are vocal and creative threads. There are sex related threads. You choose where to go.

Anything you want is here methink
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by topkin(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ poster

Una don start again. Close your eyes to posts u don't like n stop critisizing people. Variety is the spice of life  angry
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by solumto: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2008
start what?

where did u com r from? undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by almondjoy(f): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2008
faketan:

There are vocal and creative threads. There are sex related threads. You choose where to go.

Anything you want is here methink

Exactly. . .but you will find so called born agains in romance and sexuality threads telling others who, how, when, what and where to have sex! Imagine the effrontery? I went to check that  "Shall We Pray" thread. . . did not see any of them there ooooooooooooooooooooooh!  But when it comes to "phockmatics" they want to come over there and preach.  Infact, may amadioha solder their hairy anuses! angry

I can't stand it when people do not mind their businesses and try to tell others what to do like any one begged them.  The reason I only like to interact with "Original Posters" only.  So I can cuss them out since they can defend their stupidity and moronic existence.

That is why I love Nairaland. . .variety and versatility.  You can be anything you want to be.  If you address someone and they don't appreciate your gestures. . .no problem.  Simply return the favor.  No big deal! If I say hi to you and you do not do the same. . .simply make a mental note and avoid they poster.  Ignore me. . a ignore you. . .God no vex!  Like anyone is feeding the other here or something?  Nobody is that special!  If you wannno play fine. . .if not, please step and find your gang!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

solumto:

ALMOND JOY,I admire your blunt approach,

But at the same time let us also give room for vocational and creative threads.

As you said a little bit of seriousness and a little bit of thrash keeps life going.

almond joy you are so funny. smiley

I am glad I make you laugh.  Your threads were hilarious too.  Too bad you have decided to change your approach to "things" of the heart and mind. I live enough of a serious life outside of nairaland to come and act serious on Nairaland.  I am here to have a good time and woe betide anyone who stands in ma way for his or her own oily arse's reason!

I believe other posters have answered you.  There are enough threads on Narialand to go and camp out on.  You don't have to encounter those you do not need to deal with. If it bothers you so much. . . you simply log off and do not come back.  Many are gone from Nairaland and Nairaland is still here so WTF?  They are not missed! undecided

Life goes on!

It just shows you do not know how to navigate your way around Nairaland. . . or you definitely do not know the meaning of "innovative and vocational threads".  Have you ever been to the "Politics", "Culture" or "Career" sections of Nairaland? 

You are joking right? I think you just want to make some cyber noise.  Please scoot around. . . you will find PLENTY!  The only thing is that the people there are just plain arse boring and will kill anything alive in you with their dryness!

You can't have your cake and eat it too!

Choice I say. . . choice! kiss

Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill please!  Nairaland will be here with or without new and old members.  I, for example was a member of other forums before I came over here.  For like 2 years I did not even know of such a thing called Nairaland.  If I find something better, I will move too.  More people will discover Nairaland too. . . Life goes on, so do not sweat the "small stuff"! Life is too damn short and full of shit!

Just have a good time. . .do the best you can and CAN that which you cannot! kiss
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by londoner: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2008
This site is actually quite tame compared to some others I've seen (non Naija ones).
People come here for different reasons, others do their serious talk elsewhere, why let it bother you I say.
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by solumto: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2008
OKAY,
I have seen the sense in what you all have muttered but also do not get bothered wen someone throws in a topic,like most of the females here will get mad at some topic,

i tell you ,there is a new guy on nairaland you should beware of[b] HE IS NASTY TO THE CORE[/b].

i introduced him,and he has gone hay wire--CANIBUS is his name
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by Mortiple(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2008
almondjoy:

Exactly. . .but you will find so called born agains in romance and sexuality threads telling others who, how, when, what and where to have sex! Imagine the effrontery? I went to check that "Shall We Pray" thread. . . did not see any of them there ooooooooooooooooooooooh! But when it comes to "phockmatics" they want to come over there and preach. Infact, may amadioha solder their hairy anuses! angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2008
a poster, did u finally get round to washing yr boxers b4 u decided to comment on nairaland becoming , er abhorable?

it might be the smell of those boxers and not nairaland itself grin
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by faketan(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2008
solumto:

OKAY,
I have seen the sense in what you all have muttered but also do not get bothered when someone throws in a topic,like most of the females here will get mad at some topic,

i tell you ,there is a new guy on nairaland you should beware of[b] HE IS NASTY TO THE CORE[/b].

i introduced him,and he has gone hay wire--CANIBUS is his name

You changed your username so that your new posts will not contradict your new found righteousness.

You don't need to do that. just be your self so that we can help you when you have problem.
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by almondjoy(f): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2008
faketan:

You changed your username so that your new posts will not contradict your new found righteousness.

You don't need to do that. just be your self so that we can help you when you have problem.

Simple! When you do not have a mind of your own. . . you really have to be born again several times multiplied by several times. All you succeed in doing is further complicate your life with confusion, sadness, regret and frustration. Then you punish others with your "sufferhead"! cheesy

On the way to Damascus abi na Calvary? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Born again, again, again, again, again oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! grin
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Abhorable Pls by faketan(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2008
almondjoy:

Simple! When you do not have a mind of your own. . . you really have to be born again several times multiplied by several times. All you succeed in doing is further complicate your life with confusion, sadness, regret and frustration. Then you punish others with your "sufferhead"! cheesy

On the way to Damascus abi na Calvary? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Born again, again, again, again, again oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! grin

Haha, born again for mouth

(1) (Reply)

Bronu Kings / Women Beefing Against Other Women / Are The Ikwerre People Igbo Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.