Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? (900 Views)

Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Apc Takin The Lead @ Idiaraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by Nadoson: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2013
NL's, Rumor has it that Fed.Govt is strictly plannin 2 raise a team to be huntin INDECENT DRESSERS mostlly in some churches, schools , workin places & on d streets in order to reduce sexual assults/Rape & Bad labeling of our country.
So u as person do u agree with the up-comin development? Ur answers should go with a comment on how u see the idea. Pls contribute.
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2013
They should address more pertinent and embarrassing issues like the "My Oga at the top" saga! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaurbDSCgho

1 Like

Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by Sijo01(f): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2013
Did the indecent dresser stopped them from governing the nation well?.......did it stopped them from fighting corruption, injustice, boko haram etc. did it stopped them from providing basic amenities and tackling unemployment

mstcheeeeeew angry
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by Mynd44: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2013
It is a romour and it is not true. Nigeria is a democratic state and you have freedom. As long as those freedom of yours does not disturb another person, you are in the right......
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by greedie1(f): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2013
sexkillz: They should address more pertinent and embarrassing issues like the "My Oga at the top" saga! angry
i ve been hearing dis since yester, wats it all abt? d oga at d top saga?
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2013
Sijo01: Does the indecent dresser stoped them from govering the nation well?.......did it stoped them from fighting corruption, injustice, boko haram etc. did it stoped them from providing basic amenities and tackling unemployment

mstcheeeeeew angry
shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2013
gree-die:

i ve been hearing dis since yester, wats it all abt? d oga at d top saga?
Watch that video. grin grin grin
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2013
Mynd_44: It is a romour and it is not true. Nigeria is a democratic state and you have freedom. As long as those freedom of yours does not disturb another person, you are in the right......
sad sad sad
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by Sijo01(f): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2013
Mynd_44: It is a romour and it is not true. Nigeria is a democratic state and you have freedom. As long as those freedom of yours does not disturb another person, you are in the right......

In every rumors, there are element of truth! majority of campuses around are practicing it. so, its gonna take little effort for it to be implemented if the government wants to.
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by cowgurl: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2013
I laff..a committee to checkmate indecent dressing, please tell - how will it be financed and who's going to supervise this committee to make sure they don't embezzle the funds allotted to them for operations? LOL - fvckked up law, it better be a rumour.

**Posted in the wrong section by the way.
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by Mynd44: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2013
Sijo01:

In every rumors, there are element of truth! majority of campuses around are practicing it. so, its gonna take little effort for it to be implemented if the government wants to.
It cannot be implememred as it goes against the rights of the people that is what democracy is about ma'am. For the government to make that sort of law, they will have to justify it and I wait to see how they will do that
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by Sijo01(f): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
It cannot be implememred as it goes against the rights of the people that is what democracy is about ma'am. For the government to make that sort of law, they will have to justify it and I wait to see how they will do that

hmmmm, my oga at the top, I know they cannot justify such law. but the possibilities should not also be rule out. if such discipline can be maintained on campuses, it can happen else where.

democracy, democracy! are we really in a democratic society?
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by Mynd44: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2013
Sijo01:

hmmmm, my oga at the top, I know they cannot justify such law. but the possibilities should not also be rule out. if such discipline can be maintained on campuses, it can happen else where.

democracy, democracy! are we really in a democratic society?
for that law to exist, the senate has to approve it even if they do all the people need do is head to the courts and prove that that law is an infringement on their rights.....the end
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by Exponental(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
Sijo01:

i doubt govt can act on issues like this, their wives/ girlfriends/ runs girls/ away matches will definitely be accused n it might spoil business for them too.
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by greedie1(f): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
sexkillz: Watch that video. grin grin grin
oh...ok
Re: Do you think Fed. Govt. is takin the right step On This? by Nadoson: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
ar u sure sir?, sinc we bcame democratic state, what hav we decided dat was acptedd as a democratic state?, chek on political voting, implementation of bills by d senates.
I strongly biliv dat DEMOCRACY doznt exist here in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Beg Fg To Pardon Saro-wiwa, Others –n’delta Groups / KANO Under Heavy Attack. / Is GEJ Responsible For Nigeria's Economic Growth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.