Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Can Anyone Help Me With A Customized Php And Mysql Forum Script To Add Post, Rea - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Anyone Help Me With A Customized Php And Mysql Forum Script To Add Post, Rea (491 Views)

Hot Topic/featured Links For Phpbb Or Mybb Forum Script / I Need All In One Php Forum Script And The Process Of Database Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me With A Customized Php And Mysql Forum Script To Add Post, Rea by KOLONIZA: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2013
Can anyone help me with a customized php and mysql forum script to add post, read, reply to post just like the one being used for posting news and discussion platform,i already have the open source lik phpbb, smf, phorum but i dont knw how to customize it to my Taste, can anyone help me withe script

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Earn Quick Cash Online / I Need Bece Exams Help, Ghana / Ssh Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.