Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1317 Views)

Trying To Loose Weight On Cambridge Diet. / How Do I Loose Weight? / Loose Weight Within Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Aminat508(f): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2013
Re: . by Serendipity: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2013
Aminat508: pls help me out am; my weight is 84kg, my height is 5.1inches, am fat, i need wht to do within 2 weeks to loose weight, i took lipton morning and night, i dnt knw how effective is that? Pls help me how will i eat and loose weight , help me out my fellow nairalands....
Nne, with that size I think using the word fat is a misnormer as you aren't fat but chubby.
Chai! I can't restrain myself from saying that this is the kind of size I find fly and attractive.
ASIDE: Please will you be the mother of my comely bonny kids?
My phone no is 080 3795 3595:
Re: . by nisunayomi: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
My advice for u is to take a lot of
fruit like water melon, pawpaw etc likewise take garlic and bitterleaf juice .cos I think we are in same category. It works for me.
Re: . by Odichi(f): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2013
Dear. To be on a safer side, u need to trim down and stay fit to avoid obesity related health issues. Eat wisely and less. Taking fruits and water Ist in morng and veg. last before bedtime can help too.Tk lots of water and cut down meat and excess carbohydrates intake.
Diet coffee is good,try and c.
For your diet coffee call C.K on 08036967244.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The ECOWAS Diplomat Who Took Ebola To Port Harcourt / Unbelievable Events Of Sleep Walking / Breast Cancer: Causes And Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.