Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Do I Loose Weight? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Loose Weight? (8692 Views)

Trying To Loose Weight On Cambridge Diet. / How Do I Loose Stomach Fat? / How Do I Loose My Tommy Fats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Loose Weight? by Godmother(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
I need help on aa natural way I can loose weight. I have tried exercising by taking long walks but doesn't seem to be helping much.

My weight has gotten to d point where my bf is startin to complain. Really need ur help guys
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 01, 2012
You can still lose weight by walking but you have to take brisk walks. You need to walk faster and get your heart pumping fast. If you don't get your heart rate up and keep it up for a good 20-30 minutes at least, you won't lose weight no matter how long your walk is. You can even just do jumping jacks in your home or skip (with or without a skipping rope), it won't be easy to do it for long at first but you should work up to doing for 20 minutes if you can. If you can work your way up to jumping or skipping 1,000 times daily, you will lose weight. It will be noticeable even after 1 week. The key to losing weight with exercise is getting the heart pumping blood very fast. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by nwaneribotanic: 9:49am On May 03, 2012
U did not state ur weight and height. Anyway, u need alkaline water in form of supplement to cleanse the acidic sediments in your body. when your body water is pure naturally your body will get rid of the excess fat which it did not burn an make use of. If you need assistance please call 08067390193
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by AgentBling(f): 10:02am On May 03, 2012
It is so easy to lose weight when you try this simple trick. Move your head to the left then move it to the right. Repeat this exercise again. Now try this anytime your offered food. I hope this helps.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by efosanice: 12:58pm On May 04, 2012
loosing weight is a full time job. you can't lose weight by simply taking brisk walks or starving yourself.
it has to do with
1. Diet- you have to cut out fried foods, sugary foods and all starch (eba, amala, white rice, pounded yam etc) and replace with brown rice, beans, wheat and vegetables.
2. you have to take breakfast as early as 7-8am and take nuts (cashew nuts) or not too sugary fruits like apple, grape, pawpaw etc at intervals of your meals instead of biscuits, meat pie, gala and the rest.
3. take green tea in the mornings every day.
4. do your walking briskly excercise.
5. do this for five days in a row and then on the sixth day , eat whatever you like then go back to the diet again( no cheating)
6. dinner should be eaten latest by 6pm(7 max) eat nuts if you feel hungry again and drink water.
7. if you can find unsweetened chewing gum, it also helps you purge out weight ( scarce in nigeria)

there is so much more , these are the few i can give you free of charge.
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by guttentag(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2012
I like dem big and extra large
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by Fyngal1(f): 2:07pm On May 21, 2012
@ efosanice, wat is brown rice?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by omachi1026(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2012
Ok, Let me show you how you can loss weight, tone your body/skin in 10mins with less effort. Need details contact me on oobidike@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by pinkygal: 1:33pm On May 23, 2012
I assure you that you could reduce that weight within a week. smiley winkvisit this place [reduceyourbody..com]
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by pinkygal: 10:09am On May 25, 2012
I assure you that you could reduce that weight within a week. smiley winkvisit this place [reduceyourbody..com]
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by pinkygal: 10:10am On May 25, 2012
I assure you that you could reduce that weight within a week. this place [reduceyourbody..com]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by Olynkem: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
IS YOUR MEAL MAKING YOU FAT?

Discover Why Our Nigerian Meals Are Causing Belly Fat, Making You FATTER And Why So Many People Are Incapable Of Losing Weight FAST No Matter What They Do...
PLUS How To:

Banish belly fat forever!

How to prepare over 101 flat-belly & fat-burning Nigerian recipes
Savor meal after meal a variety of irresistibly luscious Nigerian foods
Eliminate cravings and crush emotional eating!
Turbocharge your energy and zest for life!
Kick off your weight loss with results you can see in days!
Stay on track with expert tips, tons of recipes, and Much more!

All in a FREE EBOOK - 101 FLAT BELLY & FAT LOSS NIGERIAN RECIPES by a Nutrionist Biochemist and a leading Weight loss Expert

To grap your free copy today, simply click 'like' on www.facebook.com/burnfatfast101.

Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by gunuvi(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
A better and fast solution to it is for you to be cooking with coconut oil. You will be amazed at the result.
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by Chuksxp: 1:51am On Jun 07, 2012
If you want to loose weight, then you need a Treadmill!!!

A study by the American Medical Association, ranked treadmill as the number ONE cardiovascular machine for losing weight and burning calories.

If you need one, contact me on 08063530269 or chuksxp@yahoo.com

Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by kimmi11: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
Exercise can help us to weight loss or helps to maintain our body fit and healthy.
It decreases the chance of heart problems and diabetes also.Thanks!!
nose right review
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by Sanjanets(f): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
AgentBling: It is so easy to lose weight when you try this simple trick. Move your head to the left then move it to the right. Repeat this exercise again. Now try this anytime your offered food. I hope this helps.
loooooooooooool
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by gunuvi(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
Fresh rounds of Sebasi virgin coconut oil are being delivered now across Nigeria. Make your order today and have yours delivered to your doorstep within 48hours. We are a coconut oil manufacturing company based in Badagry, Lagos. Moderate transportation charged at delivery. We supply in
the range of
5 litres- 9,000.00
10 litres - 16, 000.00
25 litres - 35, 000.00
50 litres - 65,000.00
100 litres - 120,000.00
1 ton (1000 litres) - 1,100,000.00
and so on.so on, any quantity you want, we have it! well prepared, great quality and proudly Naija!!!
We also supply coconuts in large quantity nationwide.
If you are interested in buying, call Femi on
We supply withing 48 hours of booking to your
doorstep!!!
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by gawab: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2012
Boil and drink the roots of dandelion. You can also boil and drink corn silk. 08184408033
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by rindebaba(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
operation know the truth
A crash diet refers to willful nutritional restriction (except water) for more than 12 waking hours. The desired result is to have the body burn fat for energy with the goal of losing a significant amount of weight in a short time. There is a possibility of muscle loss, depending on the approach used. Crash dieting can be dangerous to health and this method of weight loss is not recommended by medical doctors.

Crash dieting is not the same as intermittent fasting, in which the individual periodically abstains from food (e.g., every other day).

According to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, “If the diet or product sounds too good to be true, it probably is. There are no foods or pills that magically burn fat. No super foods will alter your genetic code. No products will miraculously melt fat while you watch TV or sleep. Some ingredients in supplements and herbal products can be dangerous and even deadly for some people. To feel healthier and live longer, the focus needs to be on making lifestyle changes to how a person eats.

There is a substantial market for products which promise to make weight loss easier, quicker, cheaper, more reliable, or less painful. These include books, DVDs, CDs, creams, lotions, pills, rings and earrings, body wraps, body belts and other materials, not to mention fitness centers, personal coaches, weight loss groups, and food products and supplements. US residents in 1992 spent an estimated $30 billion a year on all types of diet programs and products, including diet foods and drinks.

Between $33 billion and $55 billion is spent annually on weight loss products and services, including medical procedures and pharmaceuticals, with weight loss centers garnering between 6 percent and 12 percent of total annual expenditure. About 70 percent of Americans' dieting attempts are of a self-help nature. Although often short-lived, these diet fads are a positive trend for this sector as Americans ultimately turn to professionals to help them meet their weight loss goals.
please be careful of wrong advise or scammers. you can call me on 08036320102 or email rindebaba@gmail.com, you could also visit www.healthbaselink..com to read more.
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by Chuksxp: 12:52am On Aug 24, 2012
If you want to loose weight, you might need a Treadmill exercise machine! Call me if you need one smiley
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by lorddannie: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
pinkygal: I assure you that you could reduce that weight within a week. smiley winkvisit this place [reduceyourbody..com]
pls do sell the products. I need them. Kindly contact me on
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by stnonymus(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2012
Yes, people have made invaluable suggestions like Brisk walks, dieting and avoiding fatty foods. But the measures that are often overlooked are strategies like cutting ones intake of canned foods,sweet things and processed foods. They all encourage the body to store fat. It's good to eliminate all options so you don't sabotage yourself at any point. Another thing is avoiding late meals. 7:30 should be latest feeding time. You overburden the body's digestive system when you eat late and as a result food gets stored in your body for longer periods, adding o your weight.
Nutritional supplements are also a great remedy but you have to be careful not to go for those "magic" slimming teas that make one lose weight overnight. They can really damage your health irreversibly. So far I've been chanced to know of the SWISSGARDE Brand of weight loss supplements. They are quite effective and are 100% Natural food extracts with no side effects. (If you need a referral call 08023467737)

But most importantly, you must be patient with yourself. There are no magic formula to weight loss. You can expect to be trim overnight. It's a gradual process.
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by thestylist01(f): 12:25am On Sep 30, 2012
How to stay sexy and loose weight the way nature intended
Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by Chuksxp: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
If you want to loose weight, you need to eat less and exercise consistently. For exercise, you could get a treadmill or exercise bike. Call 08063530269

Re: How Do I Loose Weight? by collins247(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
If you are truly kin about losing weight contact me on +234-806-750-2633 and you will be amazed to realised that it is not as difficult as u might be thinking. Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For February 5 2021 In Nigeria / 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner / For Quality & Affordable PET Bottle Preform Plastics Of Different Sizes & Colou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.