Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. (56174 Views)

Infinix Race Max Q / New LEAKED Infinix Race Jet X501 / Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Dimeji1976(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2013
I have gotten the Race Eagle and I must confess its a fantastic phone! A lot of people who have seen it say it can favourably compare with the Samsung brand especially the Note 1 & 2.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Nobody: 8:26am On May 23, 2013
Dimeji1976: I have gotten the Race Eagle and I must confess its a fantastic phone! A lot of people who have seen it say it can favourably compare with the Samsung brand especially the Note 1 & 2.

liar! Dis is how dey go about deceivin people.
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by busoye19: 8:49am On May 23, 2013
GiONEE Rock!
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by techfreak: 12:47pm On May 23, 2013
I welcome u all to ''infinix moblie public'' on facebook.. Lodge ur complaint
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by TrebleChamp(m): 3:42pm On May 23, 2013
busoye19: GiONEE Rock!
Guy giv us more info abut d ba3 abeg, cos on spec sheet alone, non of the tecno or infinix phones comes close to this gionee d1. But na user review mata pass oh

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by busoye19: 7:26pm On May 23, 2013
TrebleChamp: Guy giv us more info abut d ba3 abeg, cos on spec sheet alone, non of the tecno or infinix phones comes close to this gionee d1. But na user review mata pass oh

I'm currently using the Dream D1 and I'm having no issue with the battery.
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by drobadebayo: 4:08pm On May 25, 2013
Young po413:

they must be waiting for their oga

dey actually have a website;www.infinixmobility.com
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by mrdrizzy(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2013
beatbug: liar! Dis is how dey go about deceivin people.
have u seen it..dnt say what u dnt knw.hes saying what he feels.all dis tecno users cnt u guyz jst keep quiet and allow infinix users complain demselves..mtshceew
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by saleskara: 6:23pm On May 26, 2013
A wide range of choices for blackberry, techno, Nokia and Android device or phones http://www.kara.com.ng/mobile/
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Nobody: 6:04am On May 27, 2013
mr.drizzy:
have u seen it..dnt say what u dnt knw.hes saying what he feels.all dis tecno users cnt u guyz jst keep quiet and allow infinix users complain demselves..mtshceew
u dis infinix user, wil u keep quiet or go boil stone wit ur new mega-Infinix-eagle-heater, because no matter wat u say, it aint gonna change athing about dis infinix scam
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by mrdrizzy(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2013
beatbug: u dis infinix user, wil u keep quiet or go boil stone wit ur new mega-Infinix-eagle-heater, because no matter wat u say, it aint gonna change athing about dis infinix scam
i realise that everything in ur life,if its nt tecno or gionee its nothing else other fones are crap to ur eyes,how many ppl on dis thread have complained of hotness or ba3 in dis thread..next time read d thread b4 posting what u dnt knw,if u havnt seen this eagle or held it,why come here and post something u dnt knw.everyone has reduced the rate at which dey complain/comment about the bolt hotness and ba3 draining becos deyve gone to carlcare and it was handled very well,i can count couple of ppl on NL alone that have done dat,u ,u dnt knw carlcare ,u dnt have the fone,all u jst do is critisize anything dat doesnt have anything to do with ur preference(tecno or gionee),beta change ur ways,cus its bad.

NB:apologies for any harsh word being used,no offence pls..thank you.one love
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Dimeji1976(m): 6:33am On May 28, 2013
I saw Race eagle advert on TV and cinema. grin
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by directonpc(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2013
Dimeji1976: I saw Race eagle advert on TV and cinema. grin
so make we cry?
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Dimeji1976(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2013
I heard Infinix launched Race max Q in France, why don't they launch it in nigeria first?
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by biz2get(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2013
Dimeji1976: I heard Infinix launched Race max Q in France, why don't they launch it in nigeria first?

Its coming to naija june
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Youngsage: 6:58am On May 30, 2013
beatbug: liar! Dis is how dey go about deceivin people.
beatbug: u dis infinix user, wil u keep quiet or go boil stone wit ur new mega-Infinix-eagle-heater, because no matter wat u say, it aint gonna change athing about dis infinix scam
Jeez! I'm so freaking annoyed at comments like these. U know what, pple like u are d ones dat made Nigeria and Africa d way it is today, compared 2 d likes of Europe. A corporation like infinix went thru several stages of rebranding themselves and came out ready 4 d market, with new range of smartphones, they bring it 2 Nigeria to improve the competition among android and to raise the bar whilst providing quality yet very affordable phones to suit average Nigerian needs, and you come here ranting thrash yet you have never held any of their phones! Why not wait till u get one b4 talking abt it? You even go as far as calling someone who gave his honest criticism of d fone, a liar!
If pple are 2 go by comments here on Nl b4 buying any new fone, i doubt how many pple will go ahead...
I av an infinix fone which i jst got very recently, nd i must say i was impressd with wat i saw... If it were d likes of samsung dat made dis fone it will be going for notin less dan 50k. Infact i saw nd handled the infinix race eagle where i bought mine, and i can say its d bomb! I rate it with d likes of galaxy grand and note II like someone has rightly said. Planning to upgrade to it in d near future.
D only shortcoming of d fone so far, dat is d one i bought(tho am nt using it to type dis) is d camera quality. Not very impressive despite d flash. Of course, u don't expect to compare it with Nokia phone's camera as at now, bt 4 a fone i bought priced nt more than 14k, i could nt expect more. Despite dis i rate it a good android fone. I've been following all the tecno threads here on nl 4 a while, and i decided to go 4 d d5. Bt plans changed when i got to d shop. I went 4 infinix, nd i don't regret it. I can say dat infinix and tecno androids are contemporaries, if not better. And those infinix users complaining of 'heating' and 'overheating', me i don't know if it is d same infinix we are using o. Bt if u know u bought it new and u collected a receipt with warranty, then u can always go back with ur so called complaint. And those who have not seen a fone talkless of operating it and come here corroborating rubbish, pls find sumtin better to do.

Tanx.

#teaminfinix!

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Nobody: 7:20am On May 30, 2013
Youngsage:

Jeez! I'm so freaking annoyed at comments like these. U know what, pple like u are d ones dat made Nigeria and Africa d way it is today, compared 2 d likes of Europe. A corporation like infinix went thru several stages of rebranding themselves and came out ready 4 d market, with new range of smartphones, they bring it 2 Nigeria to improve the competition among android and to raise the bar whilst providing quality yet very affordable phones to suit average Nigerian needs, and you come here ranting thrash yet you have never held any of their phones! Why not wait till u get one b4 talking abt it? You even go as far as calling someone who gave his honest criticism of d fone, a liar!
If pple are 2 go by comments here on Nl b4 buying any new fone, i doubt how many pple will go ahead...
I av an infinix fone which i jst got very recently, nd i must say i was impressd with wat i saw... If it were d likes of samsung dat made dis fone it will be going for notin less dan 50k. Infact i saw nd handled the infinix race eagle where i bought mine, and i can say its d bomb! I rate it with d likes of galaxy grand and note II like someone has rightly said. Planning to upgrade to it in d near future.
D only shortcoming of d fone so far, dat is d one i bought(tho am nt using it to type dis) is d camera quality. Not very impressive despite d flash. Of course, u don't expect to compare it with Nokia phone's camera as at now, bt 4 a fone i bought priced nt more than 14k, i could nt expect more. Despite dis i rate it a good android fone. I've been following all the tecno threads here on nl 4 a while, and i decided to go 4 d d5. Bt plans changed when i got to d shop. I went 4 infinix, nd i don't regret it. I can say dat infinix and tecno androids are contemporaries, if not better. And those infinix users complaining of 'heating' and 'overheating', me i don't know if it is d same infinix we are using o. Bt if u know u bought it new and u collected a receipt with warranty, then u can always go back with ur so called complaint. And those who have not seen a fone talkless of operating it and come here corroborating rubbish, pls find sumtin better to do.

Tanx.

#teaminfinix!
#Smoking weed#
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by mrdrizzy(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2013
Youngsage:

Tanx.

#teaminfinix!
brother thank you joor,i keep telling them if dnt have it or havnt used or seen it..whycritisize becos u saw ppl complain..do u knw wheather theirs is clone?..slowpoke#no offence#.thank you for enlightening dem oh..although am nt team infinix again

#team zopo#
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Dimeji1976(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2013
thanks bro, u r saying something more reasonable to a new brand who wants to bring us the quality product with d affortable price grin
mr.drizzy:
brother thank you joor,i keep telling them if dnt have it or havnt used or seen it..whycritisize becos u saw ppl complain..do u knw wheather theirs is clone?..slowpoke#no offence#.thank you for enlightening dem oh..although am nt team infinix again

#team zopo#
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by adoptop70: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
physise: lol dey put power bank becous dey knw say d phone bat3 nor gud n d phone na heater
tecno f7 also came with power bank,does it mean dat 1 too has bat3 problem...infinix haters.
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by adoptop70: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dimeji1976: N32000, plus a free power bank~it's wireless, really happy about d package~
they sold f7 for 34,- 35k with power bank also
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
Youngsage:

Tanx.

#teaminfinix!
I saw ur epistle last week but was too busy to read it... Well brother, I dnt think you knw hw it feels for someone to come in the name of being a saviour frm d high-end expensive brand by offering low price edition but ends up taking the money u had saved for months and givin u scrap in the name of a phone...why haven't I said same to Tecno, ma dear,Race-bolt was a scam frm infinix... I have 1 here I advised a friend to buy, though my aunty is jus using it to receive n make calls whch I guess dats what you use your so called Infinix phone for, so, Untill u knw the common expectation of an android be it low-end editions(big ups to tecno) or d high-end editions(htc n samsungs) then u will shutup because I knw u r just another ignorantly deformed nigerians, a common android like d N3 gives all d basic needs of an android, for jus 13k...but you use 26k to buy a phone(racebolt) only to find out u have been dubed; and Uptill today Infinix as a company has refuse to apologise to Nigerians because dey don't care, all they believe is that "we shld be ignored, anyways, they will still buy our next products" and I say to hell with wat ever they wanna make next be it good or not, I dnt care, if they had recognise and not trample on our initial trust on them, by goin as far as blocking those who had gone to lay down their cries on their facebook fan page,they showed us that with infinix, there is no consumers protection,if they had us at hrt then mayb or just maybe they wld v had a second chance...am tired of typing mehn!!! But then hey, u care to use infinix? Its a matter of choice
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Dimeji1976(m): 5:21am On Jun 02, 2013
u guys make something fair to Infinix, they are trying to bring the europe product to nigeria with pocket friendly price, and d phone is really not bad, I'm using d race eagle almost 1 week , it works very well and smooth on android 4.1 jelly bean, even d battery last more than 12 hours everyday. guys , you will never regret buying Infinix phone
Youngsage:

Tanx.

#teaminfinix!
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by segun1983: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2013
yeah, d race eagle is almost the best 5.0 inch android phone so far, I have one for 3 days , and I must say it can compete with Samsung galaxy note 2 , d camera is great even at night, d browing and gaming is very very fast, d battery is also better that d x450. tks to d god~ cool
Dimeji1976: u guys make something fair to Infinix, they are trying to bring the europe product to nigeria with pocket friendly price, and d phone is really not bad, I'm using d race eagle almost 1 week , it works very well and smooth on android 4.1 jelly bean, even d battery last more than 12 hours everyday. guys , you will never regret buying Infinix phone
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by boloksbong: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2013
Has the Camera nd flash improves wen compared to the Race/ Race bolt? Cos those 2 features are really nt encouraging on those fones.
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Seaen(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
Has anyone been able to root this phone?
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
DON'T DARE COMPARE DIS DEVICE 2 SAMSUNG NOTE 2. JUST COS ITS 5" DOES NOT MEAN ITS GOT THE HARDWARE SPECS AND SOFTWARE FEATURES OF SAMSUNG.
GIONEE DREAM 1 IS BETTER(RATIONAL VIEW COS IV HAD A HAND VIEW OF THE 2 PRODUCTS)
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Dimeji1976(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
the camera is much better that d x450, it works well in the night club.
boloksbong: Has the Camera nd flash improves wen compared to the Race/ Race bolt? Cos those 2 features are really nt encouraging on those fones.
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by Dimeji1976(m): 6:27am On Jun 05, 2013
I think it does, cause the OS 4.1 jelly bean is really good
segun1983: yeah, d race eagle is almost the best 5.0 inch android phone so far, I have one for 3 days , and I must say it can compete with Samsung galaxy note 2 , d camera is great even at night, d browing and gaming is very very fast, d battery is also better that d x450. tks to d god~ cool
Re: Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. by roaringlamb01(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
wow... the true is, you cant compare the infinix smartphone with any like-samsung smartphone... even the samsung note2. but this race eagle does a good job. my major concern is for guys, youths, who have no job or mains of livlihood buying samsung phones. paying as high as 65k-70k for a smartphone (samsung s3 comes to mind).
what does your samsung do dt the infinix wont do? gaming? broswing? what do you do with your smartphone?

be wise, no sentiments...
thanks infinix and tecno... bye bye blackberry. bye bye nokia...

n by the way, i use the race eagle... and it rocks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nile X: Egypt Made Smartphone / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.