Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,383 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ngige And Soludo Who Will U Support Come 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige And Soludo Who Will U Support Come 2014 (785 Views)

Buhari:Amaechi, Ngige and Onu to become ministers without portfolio- Vanguard / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Distrust In The Camp of APC As Ngige and Tinubu Falls Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige And Soludo Who Will U Support Come 2014 by Ekestar(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
Having been a constant observer of political happenings in Anambra state,and being aware of the tremendous love the people of Anambra have for Ngige for having proven himself worthy abinitio,and considering also the economic intellect of the contemporary eminent professor Soludo,our former CBN governor.If i may ask,who among the duo would be your choice of candidate come 2014 Anambra governorship race?
Re: Ngige And Soludo Who Will U Support Come 2014 by Geomac: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Anyone that PDP presents is my candidate. They are both good for Anambra State.
Re: Ngige And Soludo Who Will U Support Come 2014 by lecturerdabo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
whoever is shorter. op, pls do U know their respective heights?
Re: Ngige And Soludo Who Will U Support Come 2014 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
Personally, the choice between Ngige and Soludo is a tough one for me,
so I will also consider who they are associating with and who their running mates are.

Under the unfolding circumstances, the APC or ADC will not be welcomed at Anambra especially in the grassroots.
We are inclined to align more with the South South at this moment than with the North West and South West. PDP has grip in the South South Ngige will get opposition from that angle.

PDP still have a voice and also APGA despite the current crises still have some grip in the grassroots.

The best thing that will happen to any of the candidates is an alliance between the PDP and APGA. If Soludo explores that option, then he is the winner.

Yet, in my dreamland, Ngige and soludo reaches an agreement where in Ngige is the governor for a term and Soludo as the Deputy, such that after 4 years, Soludo takes over.

That will be the unbeatable team!
Re: Ngige And Soludo Who Will U Support Come 2014 by deshclones(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
@noblezone..nwanne u r high on chicken poo...ur analysis is super flawed...ngige nd soludo on a joint ticket..lmfao

@topic..we hv tried ngige..he is good..but someone can do better hence ma call for soludo..soludo is d man for the job..God forbid we miss out next year..
Re: Ngige And Soludo Who Will U Support Come 2014 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
deshclones: @noblezone..nwanne u r high on chicken poo...ur analysis is super flawed...ngige nd soludo on a joint ticket..lmfao

@topic..we hv tried ngige..he is good..but someone can do better hence ma call for soludo..soludo is d man for the job..God forbid we miss out next year..

High on chicken poo? Whatever that means is not really important to me, I only want to point out that you ended up not presenting your own analysis. sometimes I wonder why people don't have simple courtesy of respect of opinion of others.

Also, I really wonder if you read my post! Because concerning Ngige/Soludo ticket, I started by saying, "Yet, in my dream land", this implies that I know it is not possible.

AS much as we all want the best for Anambra state, we need to face the realities on ground: our grassroots are not synchronized with the so called elites politics.
Re: Ngige And Soludo Who Will U Support Come 2014 by TableLeg(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
deshclones: @noblezone..nwanne u r high on chicken poo...ur analysis is super flawed...ngige nd soludo on a joint ticket..lmfao

Idio....t!
Re: Ngige And Soludo Who Will U Support Come 2014 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
Table Leg :

Idio....t!
Please na, don't let him lead you into this.

(1) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha Could Be Paid Billions By Nigeria Based On Court Ruling, Lawyers / Sunday Times: Israel Planted Spy Equipment To Monitor Russian Navy / Britain Aided Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Says Senator Uzamere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.