Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ex Covenant University Student Now Special Assistant To The Speaker-bamidele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Covenant University Student Now Special Assistant To The Speaker-bamidele (779 Views)

Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police / Why Tambuwal's Security Was Withdrawn: He's No Longer The Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Covenant University Student Now Special Assistant To The Speaker-bamidele by Gamine(f): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2008
Yess

it is very true

CU is going places smiley
Re: Ex Covenant University Student Now Special Assistant To The Speaker-bamidele by 4Him(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2008
Gamine:

CU is going places smiley

shocked I'm sure the governor is a product of a Nigerian university just like Yar Adua is. Are their schools also going places or have they already gotten there?
Re: Ex Covenant University Student Now Special Assistant To The Speaker-bamidele by vicade(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2008
CU GOING PLACES
BECAUSE OF ASSISTANT STUFF
SLOW DOWN.IT HAD TO BE SOMEONE AND DONT RULE OUT CONNECTIONS RATHER THAN ABILITY. THIS IS NIGERIA AFTER ALL
Re: Ex Covenant University Student Now Special Assistant To The Speaker-bamidele by Gamine(f): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
CU is a relatively new school.

i dont know if other schs hav gone places

but i know CU is! grin

If you knew the student like i do, you'd

understand that its Merit.

and yes Frm being an SA he can actually become the Speaker

Long live CU! grin
Re: Ex Covenant University Student Now Special Assistant To The Speaker-bamidele by tunrexdj(m): 3:00am On Mar 27, 2008
NONSENSE!U RE ALL REJOICING ON A SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE SPEAKER.ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT THE CURRENT PRESIDENT IS A PRODUCT OF A PUBLIC UNIVERSITY.
SHOULD AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY NOW DECLARE 360 DAYS OF CELEBRATIONS?
Re: Ex Covenant University Student Now Special Assistant To The Speaker-bamidele by Gamine(f): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2008
Abegi! grin

Bunch of haters! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Security Distress Number, ‘767,’ Unveiled / Us Moved To Create Civil War With Palestinians / Alao-akala Paid My N5m Hospital Bill – Adedibu (bastards,thank God For Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.