Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Construction Contract In Abuja. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Construction Contract In Abuja. (1418 Views)

Road Construction Contract For Sale (Anambra - Enugu State). / Construction Contract For Sale / Road Construction Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Construction Contract In Abuja. by tankfarm: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
[b][/b]

ARE YOU A CIVIL ENGINEER OR BUILDER OF REPUTE? HAVE YOU DONE SOME SIZABLE AND CONFIRMABLE CONTRACTS IN THE RECENT PAST?
IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF HANDLING THE CONSTRUCTION OF UNITS OF HOUSES IN A NEW CONSTRUCTION SITE ALONG THE AIRPORT ROAD ABUJA, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ASAP. YOU WILL BE ALLOTED A MINIMUM OF 100 UNITS DEPENDdING ON YOUR CAPABILITY AND THE ASSESSMENT OF YOUR PROFILE. PLS NOTE THAT THIS A SUB-CONTRACT FROM NNPC. PAYMENT TERMS IS 50% WINDOW LEVEL AND BALANCE ON FINAL INSPECTION.Conntacct:roselink7@gmail.com OR Call 07039478689
Re: Construction Contract In Abuja. by BibiSpices(f): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
DO U STAY IN ABUJA OR VISIT ABUJA OFTEN AND NEED A ROOM TO SHARE AND PAY WEEKLY RATHER THAN PAY SO MUCH MONEY FOR HOTEL LODGINGTHAN THIS WILL AMAZE U BECOS I HAVE A SELF CONTAIN AROUND APO NEAR D LEGISLATIVE QUATERS AND NEED TWO PERSONS TO SHARE WITH ME AND PAY WEEKLY IF U RE INTRESTED CALL LADY BIBI ON 08088123383
Re: Construction Contract In Abuja. by daa1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
U want to share self conyain with 2 people? Haba dat do come barack oo

Bibi Spices: DO U STAY IN ABUJA OR VISIT ABUJA OFTEN AND NEED A ROOM TO SHARE AND PAY WEEKLY RATHER THAN PAY SO MUCH MONEY FOR HOTEL LODGINGTHAN THIS WILL AMAZE U BECOS I HAVE A SELF CONTAIN AROUND APO NEAR D LEGISLATIVE QUATERS AND NEED TWO PERSONS TO SHARE WITH ME AND PAY WEEKLY IF U RE INTRESTED CALL LADY BIBI ON 08088123383

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can One Go Into Wit 200k......and Earn A Minimum Of 40k A Month... / Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi,resellers And Personal Use / Crudeoil And Diesel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.