Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How Popular Is The Term"oga At The Top" In Your Area? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Popular Is The Term"oga At The Top" In Your Area? (826 Views)

My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Popular Is The Term"oga At The Top" In Your Area? by Itoroetti(m): 12:45am On Mar 15, 2013
Friends,how popular is this slangs now in your location?today I went for CDS and luckily I met some staffers of "oga at the top" and then decided to show them what their big "oga at the top"said during interview,after the might have finished watching it,the scolded me saying it wasn't true and that I should immediately delete it and stop decieving the unsuspected public with misinformation.my question is,how popular is this slangs in your area?
Please don't bother asking oga at the top before replying.
Re: How Popular Is The Term"oga At The Top" In Your Area? by Itoroetti(m): 12:46am On Mar 15, 2013
Where we deh go from here,naija?

Re: How Popular Is The Term"oga At The Top" In Your Area? by harbibi: 6:28am On Mar 15, 2013
Its not popular personally I think its stupid you don't have to make fun of the man for crying out loud. Now most comments on NL must contain 'my oga at d top' which really doesn't make sense. Mtchwww joblessness.
undecided
Re: How Popular Is The Term"oga At The Top" In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 15, 2013
You imb..ile, if u manage to get employment wit NSCDC u will be
Be smilin to the bank. Am sure if they ask u d website to ur school, u might not know
It. So, what all d fuss abt 'deadpan head'!
Re: How Popular Is The Term"oga At The Top" In Your Area? by harbibi: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2013
[quote author=Leranzo]You imb..ile, if u manage to get employment wit NSCDC u will be
Be smilin to the bank. Am sure if they ask u d website to ur school, u might not know
It. So, what all d fuss abt 'deadpan head'! [/quote
Re: How Popular Is The Term"oga At The Top" In Your Area? by harbibi: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2013
[quote author=Leranzo]You imb..ile, if u manage to get employment wit NSCDC u will be
It. So, what all d fuss abt 'deadpan head'! [/quot

1 Like

Re: How Popular Is The Term"oga At The Top" In Your Area? by Itoroetti(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
harbibi: Its not popular personally I think its stupid you don't have to make fun of the man for crying out loud. Now most comments on NL must contain 'my oga at d top' which really doesn't make sense. Mtchwww joblessness.
undecided
But it make sense if u consult ur oga at the top before making any decision.
Re: How Popular Is The Term"oga At The Top" In Your Area? by Itoroetti(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Leranzo: You imb..ile, if u manage to get employment wit NSCDC u will be
It. So, what all d fuss abt 'deadpan head'!

Mumuuuuuuuuuuuu.ur oga at d top told u to write all dis.
Re: How Popular Is The Term"oga At The Top" In Your Area? by albacete(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2013
wait wait wait.

Is dat all?

(1) (Reply)

7 So True Fact About Womenbelieve It 1. / Funny Job- Seeker Wants To Succeed By Interview Malpractice / Does AnyOne Know This Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.