Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Diepreiye Alamieyeisegha: Letter Of A Concerned Nigerian To President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diepreiye Alamieyeisegha: Letter Of A Concerned Nigerian To President Jonathan (626 Views)

GEJ supporters, Why Did Jonathan Pardon Diepreiye Alamieyeisegha? / The Many Crimes Of Alamieyeisegha And Those Of His Fellow Ex-convicts / Jonathan Pardons Ex-convicts, Alamieyeisegha, Bulama, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diepreiye Alamieyeisegha: Letter Of A Concerned Nigerian To President Jonathan by sesanrota(m): 2:19am On Mar 15, 2013
Dear President Jonathan,

You have made me a laughing stock amongst my friends and peers in the diaspora.

I got to work this morning, and my colleagues are laughing at my country's move to pardon Gov. Alams.

They said I come from a country where chaos reigns, where you are rewarded for crime, and corruption. That I come from a country where there is no price for wrong doing.

They even suggested that you run the country on your whims and caprices, hence your desire to have your former boss pardoned. They said this won't ever happen in their country.

Why are you bent on rubbishing all my years of patriotism with this move?

What legacy would you have left behind when you are gone (which is only a matter of time)? What would you be teaching the kids (including yours) with this move?

I don't mean to insult you, but you come across like an irresponsible and selfish father to your kids if you are teaching them that it is okay to steal - you will be forgiven if you know the president. or have the president in your pocket.

Shall we then declare Amnesty and set all other prisoners (who stole less than Gov. Alams) free? Perhaps you are saying he hasn't stolen.

Or is what my colleagues are saying true - that you probably are being blackmailed by Gov. Alams (and his cohorts) because you shared in the spoils of his theft?

Mr President, I will continue to be a proud Nigerian because it is my motherland, and I can't change that, but I am not proud of you and these your actions at all.
I doubt if your mother (or perhaps your father) will be proud of you too.

You need to think of your children too. You are heaping coals of fire on their heads, and you just don't know it yet. Your actions will come back to bite them (but then, I am not sure you care about that either)

I will implore you to re-consider your ways. Not for me, not for madam first lady, nor for the Nigerians that employed you and are paying for your reign, but for your very own children (that is assuming that they mean anything to you).

Sincerely yours,

Soji Ononuga
A Concerned Nigerian.

http://transparencyng.com/index.php/news-categories/106-opinionsinterviews/7455-diepreiye-alamieyeisegha-letter-of-a-concerned-nigerian-to-president-jonathan

1 Like

Re: Diepreiye Alamieyeisegha: Letter Of A Concerned Nigerian To President Jonathan by FXKing2012(m): 5:09am On Mar 15, 2013

Dear Soji Ononuga,

We are glad to receive your letter, the president will respond to this in due time.

Yours sincerely,

Reuben Abati
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity.
Re: Diepreiye Alamieyeisegha: Letter Of A Concerned Nigerian To President Jonathan by Akshow: 6:19am On Mar 15, 2013
Dear concerned citizen, my Oga at the top ask me to tell you that no problem. Dazz all.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mike The Headless Chicken / I Am Nigerian And I Love Nigeria - Make A Change / Ogun Police Dispel Rumour On Beheaded Corpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.