Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 (10073 Views)

Regional Compliance Officer - Anglo West Africa / Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by umughal147(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2013
ANGLO AMERICAN LEARNERSHIPS PROGRAMME 2013 IN SOUTH AFRICA

Anglo American Thermal Coal South Africa is offering the learnership programme 2013 with handsome salary, as it will be a paid learnership job. Several opportunities remains vacant at Anglo American, but this time the learnership programme is motivating the people by giving the paid internship jobs.

Anglo American needs boilermakers, electricians and instrument mechanician at their workshops. If you are getting technical knowledge, then it is a best opportunity for you to work as Anglo Amercian Learner. This will give you some good experience in the filed of electrical and mechanical department. You must go through the job details before applying for this learnership programme.

Minimum Requirements for Anglo American Learnerships

Minimum N2 Technical qualifications with relevant subjects i.e.
Electrician (Mathematics, Science, Technical Drawing and Theory)
Boilermakers (Mathematics, Science, Plating & Structural Drawing, Platters Theory)
Instrument Mechanician (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawings or Industrial Electronics)
Experience in mining environment will be advantageous
In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness 

Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a Psychometric/Technical assessment. The closing date for this learnership programme is 19 March 2013 5:00pm South Africa Standard Time, so you must apply before this date.

How to Apply
If you have the above mentioned education and skills, you can go to the Official page of Anglo American to apply for this learnership programme at Anglo American in South Africa.

Source
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by vosquare: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by seyidboy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by Nwogbe: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
ok
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by vosquare: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
seyidboy: .

otijo tongue tongue
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by pboiskinpy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
and how dis take make Musa an English name

...jux passing....pboiskinpy is back
#dancing gangnam style
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by donsax: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hjj
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by Olumikedos(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
hmmmm ok
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by vosquare: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
wetin dem say hapen[b]
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by ajos(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
nice idea but MY OGA AT THE TOP wul say sumtin on my behalf.....dats all

Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by BlackPeni5: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
So Nigeria is the next place to recruit Miners abi?

Will they be working in a Gold Mine or Coal Mine...

Naija boys, beware of the South African Police.
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by vosquare: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
i b ur oga at d top grin grin

Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by y2kaustin(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
Why has these people tarnish our image abroad?when you travel abroad,and other Nationals.ones they know you are a Nigerian,they start avoiding you.why why why,or igbo brothers you see what you have done to us ehhn.i swear i will kill any of you i see here... angry angry angry
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by gbokukueba(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
y2kaustin: Why has these people tarnish our image abroad?when you travel abroad,and other Nationals.ones they know you are a Nigerian,they start avoiding you.why why why,or igbo brothers you see what you have done to us ehhn.i swear i will kill any of you i see here... angry angry angry

What the Bleep are you talking about?
Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by adconline(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
y2kaustin: Why has these people tarnish our image abroad?when you travel abroad,and other Nationals.ones they know you are a Nigerian,they start avoiding you.why why why,or igbo brothers you see what you have done to us ehhn.i swear i will kill any of you i see here... angry angry angry

Go back to secondary school and learn how to write and speak English. You tarnish ur image more for not knowing how to use "has and have" in a sentence.

1 Like

Re: Anglo American Learnerships Programme 2013 by InvertedHammer: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
nihil obstat

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Job Placement By EMC {FRESH GRADUATES} / What Is The Starting Salary For A Fresh NCE Holder In Private Teaching Job? / Most Recent Interdisciplinary Vacancies- You Must Check This Out Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.