Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Yes, I Broke Up With My Ex For Failing To Buy Me A Range Rover Sport – Cossy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes, I Broke Up With My Ex For Failing To Buy Me A Range Rover Sport – Cossy (721 Views)

Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes, I Broke Up With My Ex For Failing To Buy Me A Range Rover Sport – Cossy by hotmolo(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2013
Controversial actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor also known as Nutty Queen, has confirmed that her relationship with her ex-boyfriend broke down because he failed to buy her a Range Rover.

Cossy was quoted as saying: ”It’s true but that was a long time ago. He just called me one day and said ‘Baby, I’m getting you a Range.’ Sometimes I wonder why some men make promises they know they won’t fulfil. Perhaps they want to show they belong when they know they don’t belong. It does not make sense.
Read more
http://hotmolo..com/2013/03/yes-i-broke-up-with-my-ex-for-failing.html
Re: Yes, I Broke Up With My Ex For Failing To Buy Me A Range Rover Sport – Cossy by Freiburger(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2013
hotmolo: Controversial actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor also known as Nutty Queen, has confirmed that her relationship with her ex-boyfriend broke down because he failed to buy her a Range Rover.
l
Gold diggers, grin Now i can understand the motive behind the terrible things people do nowadays.
Re: Yes, I Broke Up With My Ex For Failing To Buy Me A Range Rover Sport – Cossy by idupaul: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2013
No man in his right senses will buy keke Napep for this tramp.. Thrasy ugly greean veined monster

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Timaya About To Make His Acting Debut? / Photos Of Celebrities At The Met Gala 2013 / Comedy Titan, Basketmouth Celebrated On The Big Friday Show.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.