Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Massive Duplications In Test Hall. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Massive Duplications In Test Hall. (558 Views)

Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN / The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Duplications In Test Hall. by chibyboy(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2013
I was invigilating a GNS test this morning, the lecturer only gave 10mins to answer 15 questions and the students were asked to sit 5persons per seat because the hall was very small and the students were very large in number and I discovered that each seat has a source while others from the seat were copying from the source. So my question is why is some students likes copying? is it because of short time duration or they don't know it.
Re: Massive Duplications In Test Hall. by chibyboy(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2013
Pls share ur opinion

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) Aspirant Definited / Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow / Jamb Result Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.