Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Champions League/Europa League Draws - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League/Europa League Draws (23390 Views)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool: Europa League (1 - 1) On 17th March 2016 / Manchester United Vs FC Midtjylland: Europa League (5 - 1) On 25th Feb 2016 / Benfica & Juventus To Host 2013/2014 UEFA Champions League, Europa League Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Clementio: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
Bayern munich vs Juventus!,d unexpected z gonna apen.
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by biolabee(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
siddiq202:
angry angry

why u dey vex
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by siddiq202(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
lordZOUGA: when is the quater final starting

April 2nd/3rd and 9th/10th
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by siddiq202(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

why u dey vex

Those things you typed up there doesn't count undecided

Hala Madrid!!
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by EzePromoe: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
hotwax:

I cant answer that question now and my oga at the top says something else. Let me ask my oga at the top
But my Oga at the top needs an answer now angry
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Gfrey6(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
kramer: Arsenal to win !! grin grin

Update: Since i am first to comment (thank you Jesus)... you may refer to me as your Oga At The Top cool
ARSEnal?
my oga at the top!
Are u sure u are not on top with weed?
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Gfrey6(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
kramer: Arsenal to win !! grin grin

Update: Since i am first to comment (thank you Jesus)... you may refer to me as your Oga At The Top cool
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by IYANGBALI: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
midiwifi: Platini and his cohorts are setting the stage for a Barça Vs Madrid final.
I wont be surprised, he (Platini) said it himself. This no draw, this is match fixing. SMH
let's see how they would smuggle real madrid to the final
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by biolabee(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
siddiq202:

Those things you typed up there doesn't count undecided

Hala Madrid!!

dude that fact means history is behind madrid winning the decima
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hala Madrid!

Madrid for the Wembley final!
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by siddiq202(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

dude that fact means history is behind madrid winning the decima

who says Dortmund will scale through Malaga?
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by tunapawizzy: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
CHELSEA TO WIN UEFA CUP BARCA TO WIN UCL
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by quicksylva(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
Reference:

Yes. Juve and Barca will munch them with coffee and cream.
Correct Guy kiss
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
tunapawizzy: CHELSEA TO WIN UEFA CUP BARCA TO WIN UCL

Should be CHELSEA TO WIN EUROPA LEAGUE, REAL MADRID TO WIN UCL. cool
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by eminex(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
siddiq202:

Says who

says my oga at the top.... daz all grin
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by stephenedema: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
[quote author=lekyar]
Malaga v Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid v Galatasaray
Paris Saint-Germain v Barcelona
Bayern Munich v Juventus.

this is a bad test ooooooooooooo shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by biolabee(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
siddiq202:

who says Dortmund will scale through Malaga?

well based on pedigree i think they shd

I could throw it back it you
Will madrid survive the turkish hell

Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by pazienza(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
CFCfan: The tie of the quarterfinals is easily Bayern v Juventus. It's impossible to predict a winner there because both teams have been fantastic in Europe this season!

PSG v Barca is another mouth-watering fixture. I'll predict that PSG will advance to the semifinals.
BTW, why did UEFA decide to hold the semifinal draw on another day? It seems suspicious.

Barca will not overcome PSG,i will quote this my post,when it happens.

In ancelotti,PSG has a seasoned experienced manager,with a champions league winning tactics.
He is no allegri that handed barca a lifeline, he is tactically better,and he has a better squad in psg.

A win at france without conceding,will see them through, they will surely create chances at nou camp,and it won't be a naive niang at the end of it,it would be ibrahimovic.
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Afam4eva(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Reference:

Newcastle can never beat Benfica. In this world and the next.
[size=14pt]Exactly! I think some premiership fans should start going to jail for the things they say. How can one even say Newcastle will beat a Benfica team. Tufiakwa.[/size]
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
pazienza:

In ancelotti,PSG has a seasoned experienced manager,with a champions league winning tactics.
He is no allegri that handed barca a lifeline, he is tactically better,and he has a better squad in psg.

A win at france without conceding,will see them through, they will surely create chances at nou camp,and it won't be a naive niang at the end of it,it would be ibrahimovic.

Exactly. The Barca will have MORE problems with this PSG side, than they had with Milan. The most important thing for PSG though, is to keep a clean sheet at home, and utilize their set pieces effectively (Thiago Silva and Alex will be handy in this area in the 1st leg). Ibrahimovic's presence in the 2nd leg will be a boost to the Paris-based club.

Meanwhile, David Beckham and Messi will be the poster boys for the 2 clubs!!
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by secnelly: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
I fore see Barcelona and Real Madrid playing again in the semis.
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Harbyhourdune(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
The Premire league teams and La liga has already held a meeting together with Plantini to share the two cup between the two league
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Afam4eva(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
pazienza:

Is it the same PSG i watched against Valencia or another one?

2 Likes

Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Mystiquet: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
siddiq202: Malaga v Borussia Dortmund

Paris Saint-Germain v Barcelona!

Real Madrid v Galatasaray

Bayern Munich v Juventus!

Europa League quarter-final draw

Chelsea v Rubin Kazan

Tottenham v Basel

Fenerbahce v Lazio

Benfica v Newcastle

Bolded teams to qualify for semis... by siddiq cool cool
many of ur predictions are wrong esp dortmund.
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Ozenko(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
bros e b like na another PsG
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by YusYak: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
up barca, we d best..........looking up meeting madrid again.
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Chimezie198(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lemme ask my oga at the top...

1 Like

Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by gilberto4ux: 12:35am On Mar 16, 2013
lets b fare pls. Dortmond is far better dan Malaga. What do u think?

1 Like

Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by pazienza(m): 2:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Afam4eva:

The PSG you saw against valencia,came through a two legged champions league tie,without a defeat, bayern munich couldn't even afford that, that's the way to do things, compare this to your barca that got whopped by milan at san siro,and was let off the hook by a naive allegri at nou camp,should allegri had been a better coach,we wouldn't be talking about barca by now.

PSG will eliminate barca,it will be the upset of the round,mark my words!

1 Like

Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 16, 2013
pazienza:

The PSG you saw against valencia,came through a two legged champions league tie,without a defeat, that's the way to do things, compare this to your barca that got whopped by milan at san siro,and was let off the hook by a naive allegri at nou camp,should allegri had been a better coach,we wouldn't be talking about barca by now.

PSG will eliminate barca,it will be the upset of the round,mark my words!

Beckham would have to play a key role in that tie though. He would have to be defensively disciplined for 180 mins.
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by biolabee(m): 2:55am On Mar 16, 2013
do we have beck fan boys in the house?

Do you remember CWC of 2011 when barca met santos
Pastiore is a senior Neymar . go figure

Lavezzi will be neutalised by Masch

I foresee some difficulties by Alex and T Silva but Barca will prevail home and away
Re: Champions League/Europa League Draws by pazienza(m): 3:16am On Mar 16, 2013
biolabee: do we have beck fan boys in the house?

Do you remember CWC of 2011 when barca met santos
Pastiore is a senior Neymar . go figure

Lavezzi will be neutalised by Masch

I foresee some difficulties by Alex and T Silva but Barca will prevail home and away

I am sowie mate,this is 2013, and not 2011, wake up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal - UCL (0 - 2) - On 13th March 2013 / West Ham Vs Manchester United : (1 - 3) On 5th December 2020 / Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 1) On 16th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.