Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why I Want Mikel Obi – Nollywood Actress, Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Want Mikel Obi – Nollywood Actress, Cossy Orjiakor (1134 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want Mikel Obi – Nollywood Actress, Cossy Orjiakor by spywareczar(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Controversial Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor is so much about her romantic life and relationship with top Nigerian soccer stars in Europe as well as her hidden love for Mikel Obi.

Who is your favourite Nigerian footballer?

(smiles)I don’t want to mention names. Whenever I am watching a football match instead of enjoying the game I derive joy in watching how the players’ ‘thing’ dangle in their shorts and their muscles too. It’s romantic indeed. It trips me and you know what it means and the consequence…

Which of the Nigerian players have you watched in action that tripped you?

Okay here you come again. I won’t mention his name but I can give you a clue by mentioning the name of his club if you insist.

So what is the name of the club?
It’s Chelsea.

Is it Mikel Obi?

I think you should be talking about Mikel Obi.You might be absolutely correct. I will say yes if you think you guessed right.

What do you like about Mikel?

He is a cool and handsome dude, you know. During the Nations Cup which Nigeria won he emerged as one of the sexiest footballers in South Africa.

So you are tripping for him?

I have said enough so it is left for you to sort it out.

Have you ever met Mikel one on one before?

I have not, but I am looking forward to meeting him on a good day.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/03/why-i-want-mikel-obi-nollywood-actress-cossy-orjiakor.html

Re: Why I Want Mikel Obi – Nollywood Actress, Cossy Orjiakor by azeeza(f): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
Destruction in the making.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Charles Inojie Disowns Blood Daughter / Davido Donate 1million For OJB Kidney Transplant? / Patience Ozokwo, Oge Okoye Dinner At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.