Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Loyal Dealers Of Auction Export! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Loyal Dealers Of Auction Export! (1108 Views)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loyal Dealers Of Auction Export! by Export1: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rewarding News!! AuctionExport™ is pleased to share this great news to our loyal dealers!!!

Have you ever thought of becoming an AuctionExport™ official reseller in your Country? In order to apply for this certificate you must have good standing account and minimum 15 purchases from AuctionExport™.
Then here is your option to benefit from this great opportunity
!
THE AUCTIONEXPORT™ DEALER CERTIFICATE! It consists on a GENUINE CERTIFICATE that AuctionExpoort™ can issue, this will prevent you and our AuctionExport community from those scammers who try to use our name to benefit without permission. So why not give this opportunity to our dealers who have worked hard and buying cars from AuctionExport?

Another benefit for you that your contact information will be at
www.auctionexport.com this will bring to you or your business more clients! Yes, indeed! Imagine having more clients who come directly to you asking questions to buy their cars directly from you? Easy, simple and more profitable isn’t it. Please send all your requests to casey@auctionexport.com.
AuctionExport™ reserves the right to issue and/or revoke this certificate at any time. Restrictions may apply.

AuctionExport™
4515 Chesswood dr.Unit:X
Toronto ,Ontario M3J2V6
Canada

Re: Loyal Dealers Of Auction Export! by gmobik: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
i cant even see the cost of cars!
i registered with all my required details & yet i can still not see anythg!
Re: Loyal Dealers Of Auction Export! by Export1: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
gm obik: i cant even see the cost of cars!
i registered with all my required details & yet i can still not see anythg!

Hello

Please try to log in to your profile one more time, and if you do have some problems with your account , please contact our live chat support.

Thank you .
Re: Loyal Dealers Of Auction Export! by gmobik: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
little question, why does it cost so so much to clear a relatively new car?
or are d customs officers sayn we shud all use old dilapidated cars? considering we really dnt produce cars here why are buyers punished? buy a car for $20,000 then pay as much as $9,000 on clearing alone.........
Re: Loyal Dealers Of Auction Export! by Export1: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
gm obik: little question, why does it cost so so much to clear a relatively new car?
or are d customs officers sayn we shud all use old dilapidated cars? considering we really dnt produce cars here why are buyers punished? buy a car for $20,000 then pay as much as $9,000 on clearing alone.........

Hello

In this regards please be so kind to refer to our transportation department by following contacts : +1 416.900.3303 ext: 3, shipping@auctionexport.com. They will provide you with the information.

Also you can contact Nigeria clearing agent : Monday Mba,Tel. : + 234 802 415 9616, + 234 819 197 2909, +234 703 381 1875 , engjohnyboy@yahoo.com .

Thank you .

(1) (Reply)

Extra Clean Register Hybrid Honda Accord Ex 05 (eod) 08038067313 #1,150m / Clean Automatic Honda Civic 2007 For Sale!!! / 2005 Merc-benz V280 Executive Limo Van-n2.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.