Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Wear My Oga@the Top Shirt And Get Arrested - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wear My Oga@the Top Shirt And Get Arrested (1254 Views)

Should I Wear My Wife's Pant To Work Tomorrow? / My Oga At The Top ... NSCDC Vs Davido Gobe (video Mix By Dj Kaywise) / Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wear My Oga@the Top Shirt And Get Arrested by quest003: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
i was going to wear my oga at the top shirt today but i was warned not to wear it in order not to get arrested since i was going to computer village where the oga at the top has an office. Do u know anyone that has been arrested or assaulted for daring the oga@the top by wearing the shirt with that inscription?
I'm just joking though, but if you have the intention of purchasing the shirt, plz dont wear it, our security can be so funny. I bet it wont be long before u start hearing cases of arrest over dis oga at the top shirt.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Atrocities As President Including The Murder Of Bola Ige & Harry Mars / How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander? / 15 Greatest Superstars In smackdown History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.