Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

'I Shall Spank!' Nick Cannon Tries To Be A Good Dad To His Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Shall Spank!' Nick Cannon Tries To Be A Good Dad To His Twins (1030 Views)

Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) / Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) / Picture Of Emeka Ossai & His Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Shall Spank!' Nick Cannon Tries To Be A Good Dad To His Twins by yugotee: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
Most parents today have turned away from corporal punishment. But Nick Cannon vowed on his Twitter last Saturday that he'll do what it takes to keep his 22-month-old twins Monroe and Moroccan from acting out...http://yugotee..com/2013/03/i-shall-spank-nick-cannon-takes-to.html

Re: 'I Shall Spank!' Nick Cannon Tries To Be A Good Dad To His Twins by ohisola(f): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Dats gr8. D love btwn these two #LipsSealed# evn wit d huge age difference btwn d woman and d man, its al good. Heard he has cancer! Pray he lives long enough to c dem bcom gr8

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Pregnant Kim Kardashian Statue Unveiled / M.I Acts ‘drama’ With Babe On Glo Bounce' stage / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.