Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Who Is Perfect? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Is Perfect? (556 Views)

Perfect African Story / A Perfect Stranger / Can You Write Creative Articles In Perfect English? Then Read This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Perfect? by Soskid(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
My life has sustained a balance between virtous and debauchedness. These two words though hold their peculiarity to this world of ours. With my little knowledge, I have come to term with the fact that nobody is utterly malevolent just as nobody is completely virtous. I think everybody has at least an upright side. It would be a difficult task to spell out what is good or bad though somethings appear to us as good or bad as the case maybe as a result of the environment we find ourselves. Good is a relative word as such there is no universally acceptable standard of behaviour. What is good vary from one individual to another and from one society to another. Same sex marriage is a phenomenon that is now allowed in the United states of America but we consider it as exasperating here in Nigeria. I once castigated an American online for being a bisexual. I asked him in dismay "how can a normal person be bisexual or what enjoyment is there in having sex with somebody of the same sex". Who are you to judge me" was the response from him. I kept mute for five minutes ruminating over the danger I might have caused his person by telling him he is not normal. Nothing good can come from femi is what I tagged femi, a friend of mine until he actually paid for my trip from lagos to ife where we both schooled.
No matter how bad an individual is, there is always a good side to such person. The name Abacha to most people in Nigeria is synonymous to evil and as bad Nigerians perceive him to be, there are still good accounts of Abacha. As bad as Adolf Hitler was said to be, especially with the attribution of the extermination of millions of jews, his biography I think will not be complete without at least a good account of him.
My conclusion, everyone deserves a second chance. Thanks for reading, Soskid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter In Lagos After 1960 / Elegy Of A Drunkard / Eight Simple Tips For Editing Your Own Work (part 2) Written By Ali Luke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.