Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Y So Many Nigerians Find It Hard To Beleive Real Business? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Y So Many Nigerians Find It Hard To Beleive Real Business? (439 Views)

The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam / Work At Home Business In Nigeria Not Yet Discovered By Many Nigerians. / Real Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Y So Many Nigerians Find It Hard To Beleive Real Business? by pdnnetworks: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
90% Nigerians love to stay at the state of rest and don't want to do anything to be rich yet there expect to be rich. There believe scam business and disbelieve real ones. No one wants to take risk,but for you to be rich you need to take risk.
Let be open to new ideas and accept changes. You must work for anything,nothing just happen. Dnt expect to be rich without work. Join Payday Nigeria and enjoy the wealth in Networking .No requirement than introducing just five people,and we all have more than 100 contacts on our phone. Make use of them and produce result,be rich!!!

1 Like

Re: Y So Many Nigerians Find It Hard To Beleive Real Business? by pdnnetworks: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Megat&pertners(a Real Est Coy) Test/interview 2mao.I Need Hints On What 2 Expect / Good Male Singer Needed For Global Album / I Need Some Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.