Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Phone Conference Program - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Phone Conference Program (563 Views)

Rent Or Hire A Conference Phone | Conference Phone Rentals In Lagos / Hazon Conference And Event Center / Upcoming PHP Conference (UK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Conference Program by danny0074u(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2008
Hello Forum Friends,

Welcome back from the Easter and Eidel Malood Period. I believe it was an awesome period.

There is something coming your way this April. There is an on phone conference programme coming up between April 13th and 21st 2008, where you learn so many things free of charge. Here are the things you will learn how to do,

- What you need to start off online
- Where to submit you ads for free and get responde there
- How to drive traffic to your website
- How to accept creditcard payment on your website.
- How to build a list of subscribers
- How to open a US bank Account
- How to protect your download page

Now, here are the benefits for just taking part.

- Access to softwares, ebooks, and videos you can resell and keep the profit to yourself and yourself alone. (This is for everyone whotakes part).

- Full functioning (all features enabled including text messaging)) Autoresponder subscription for 2yrs for just 40people.

- Access to an Autoresponder Service you will sell at any price you want and much more.

The wonderful thing about this is that you don't pay anything and I mean you do not pay anything. This is going to be done thought conference call.

Do you know why I said you won't have to pay anything? It is because it is goin to be through the conference call through MTN Midnight call.

There is a total of 18batch slots in the whole of the 9days. Two batches per midnight call.

So i advice you start calling from the 10th of April in order to book you position and know which day you fall in.

This is a way of empowering people for online breakthrough

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Get in touch with me for more Info on 08032344791

(1) (Reply)

Browse As You Go For The Latest Internet Connection / Quotes Of The Day / Customized Car Airfreshners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.