Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show (3652 Views)

Joro Olumofin Demonstrates How Yoruba Boys Dress On Vals Day | Photos / Ladies Can You Rock This Dress on private val date with your boo to be / Skin Tone Buzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show by uzoo: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
Halle Berry might have appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno to talk about her new film The Call or her dazzling Oscar dress, but instead everyone's talking about the daring gown she wore while chatting with the talk show host.

Berry graced the stage with a little black dress with an extremely low neckline that showed off plenty of cleavage. If that wasn't enough, there was a slit in the middle to show even more of her breasts. The hem was cut rather high above her knee, as well.

Speaking of dresses, Berry shared the story of her Bond Girl-inspired gown at the Oscars - and why she needed a back-up. "You know, I almost didn't wear that [Versace] dress ... I had a conversation with Donatella Versace. I told her that I wanted to go to the Oscars as a Bond girl. Like, if a Bond girl would go in 2013. So she came up with what her idea of it was, but you know she's out in the country so she put it in a suitcase and shipped it here. I got it a day before the Oscars ... The day before, I had some other dress I was going to wear, which was beautiful, but I pulled this out and it was like [makes lightning noise]. It fit perfectly and I just thought 'wow.'"

When Leno joked about all the poses stars have for the red carpet, Berry pointed out she could do very few. "This year I couldn't lift my arms up... If you notice... my hands were stuck down... It's just the way it (the dress) was, I couldn't do it."

Re: All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show by uzoo: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
what do you guys think , a little too much?

Re: All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show by dominique(f): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
Its way too much. Looks like a couple of sizes too small for her. She doesn't need to go skanky to show us she's still got it. We know she does. Her outfit choices have been questionable of late.
Re: All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show by MMotimo: 5:16am On Mar 17, 2013
uzoo: what do you guys think , a little too much?

At her age? Oh yes!
Re: All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show by uzoo: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
did you notice that the host was looking down while the chat was going on, grin

well , yea .. a bit too much for me .
Re: All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show by rockrollrefresh: 4:39am On Mar 18, 2013
well,she is so much stunning,but actually the dress is a little too much for me.
Re: All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show by uzoo: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
i just checked online , this dress is going for a whopping $4,995 shocked shocked shocked shocked

oops!

Re: All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show by uzoo: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Reem Acra spring 2013 collection

Re: All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show by uzoo: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
47,pregnant and still Hoottt shocked

Re: All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
See my cat woman o! grin

(1) (Reply)

Girls Getting Plastic Surgery / Men Can You Allow Your Wife To Enter This Kind Of Beauty Saloon ( Pic ) / See How Make Up Transformed This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.