Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Molue Pharmacists - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Molue Pharmacists (1155 Views)

How To Kill Ebola Virus. For pharmacists/biochemists Only. / Pharmacists, Nurses, Others Should Stop Competing With Doctors –NMA President / Pharmacists: The Drug Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Molue Pharmacists by janami(f): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
u people shld stop buying drugs from molue o. haba! angry
How potent are they sef?
Re: Molue Pharmacists by TOYOSI20(f): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2008
Lol, . . , . . . . . . , . .

They sell toxic substances or paraphernalia to the

public and they call they "MEDICINE"

Only God is saving some of us.
Re: Molue Pharmacists by janami(f): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
abi smiley. u shld ve seen how one woman was extolling the virtues of one powder substance like that to be taken wit small stout three times a day for increased strenght undecided the powder substance sef . . . . and pple were rushing it shocked
Re: Molue Pharmacists by ifyalways(f): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2008
Poverty,Illiteracy,lawlessness . . . . .on part of the seller and buyer.funny enough some of these their concotions esp those for skin infections seems to work undecided the real dangerous ones are those powders that cure 21 diseases in 21 days grin lol
who is to be blamed really
buyer,seller,lawless society or the molue driver ? tongue
Re: Molue Pharmacists by TOYOSI20(f): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
janami:

abi smiley. u shld ve seen how one woman was extolling the virtues of one powder substance like that to be taken wit small stout three times a day for increased strenght undecided the powder substance sef . . . . and people were rushing it shocked

ROFLMFAO, . . . ,  . . . . . . . . . . . cheesy

I can't laffu. . . . . . . ,  . . . . . . . .   . . . . grin

There is most definitely a fine line between alcoholism drug addiction.
Re: Molue Pharmacists by jintujinta(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2008
janami:

abi smiley. u shld ve seen how one woman was extolling the virtues of one powder substance like that to be taken wit small stout three times a day for increased strenght undecided the powder substance sef . . . . and people were rushing it shocked

Hmm, u mean fine babe like you still dey enter molue? I thought you were a taxi, baby. Anyway, when next i take you out, we wont take a taxi o. We will enter molue. grin

ifyalways:

Poverty,Illiteracy,lawlessness . . . . .on part of the seller and buyer.funny enough some of these their concotions esp those for skin infections seems to work undecided the real dangerous ones are those powders that cure 21 diseases in 21 days grin lol
who is to be blamed really
buyer,seller,lawless society or the molue driver ? tongue

Ify, why did you ever try it ? Was it to know if it works or not? Hmmm, dont be caught there again o.
Re: Molue Pharmacists by jintujinta(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2008
Hmm, wat about the roadside counter chemists? Have you seen them lately? All the drugs that are supposed to be in an airconditioned environment will be displayed on open counter in the sun. They also prescribe: red, black and white. You will be shocked how ignorance and self medication has complicated some people's cases. I wish we had a responsible government to deliver the ignoramus of a people.
Re: Molue Pharmacists by janami(f): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2008
TOYOSI20:

ROFLMFAO, . . . ,  . . . . . . . . . . . cheesy

I can't laffu. . . . . . . ,  . . . . . . . .   . . . . grin

There is most definitely a fine line between alcoholism drug addiction.
grin lol.  that is a fine way to put it.

jintujinta:

Hmm, u mean fine babe like you still dey enter molue? I thought you were a taxi, baby. Anyway, when next i take you out, we wont take a taxi o. We will enter molue. grin

Ify, why did you ever try it ? Was it to know if it works or not? Hmmm, don't be caught there again o.
Aha! i still prefer molue to that kabukabu (did u say taxi?) u hired the last time. grin
Re: Molue Pharmacists by ifyalways(f): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Jintu. .lol
i dont have to try it b4 i know it works.We are blessed,we still have herbs and weeds that can cure some minor skin ailments and even common cold and fever.the thing is that its been abused.Poverty comes into play here too,ppl believe that going to the hospital to see a doc is expensive,they opt out for the cheaper way. . .alas the highway to death embarassed
Education cos someone that has seen the forewalls of a school b4 wud prefer going to purchase drugs at the pharmacy and at the doctors prescription too.
lawlessness in the society cos there ought to be an agency that is suppossed to regulate drug sales and purchase.
Molue drivers that allow them use the buses as a mobile hospital grin
jintujinta:

Hmm, what about the roadside counter chemists? Have you seen them lately? All the drugs that are supposed to be in an airconditioned environment will be displayed on open counter in the sun. They also prescribe: red, black and white. You will be shocked how ignorance and self medication has complicated some people's cases. I wish we had a responsible government to deliver the ignoramus of a people.
agree with you.
Re: Molue Pharmacists by janami(f): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2008
@ifyalways
dnt mind jintu, he actually uses one wink. But on a more serious note, u guys are right. Nigerians beleive that going to the hospital to treat a common cold is expensive, whereas, i ve found out that one might not even need to pay much. Those roadside killer drugs are even more menacing than ever. Our chemists cant be trusted. NAFDAC is trying, but how far are they going in this route of enlightenment?
Re: Molue Pharmacists by jintujinta(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2008
janami:

Aha! i still prefer molue to that kabukabu (did u say taxi?) u hired the last time. grin

hmm, janami, which time you come lagos sef? What is kabukabu? What ios taxi? Let me tell you, kabukabu means "Cab you, cab you" i give you a cab you dey complain. Okay, na that molue you go enter go beach on saturday o. No wonder you were standing up in the cab you, cab you.
Re: Molue Pharmacists by janami(f): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2008
@jintu
iyen emi shocked? anyway, come and let me take u through the intrigues of molue riding grin
Re: Molue Pharmacists by sylvao2000(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2008
@poster:

My first time to hear this Molue Pharmacists?? ?? Pls explain,
Re: Molue Pharmacists by janami(f): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
ok. it is a common thing to see someone in the molue bus trying to sell one drug or the other to passengers, most times, while the bus moves. Most of these drugs are indeginously produced.
Re: Molue Pharmacists by sylvao2000(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2008
janami:

ok. it is a common thing to see someone in the molue bus trying to sell one drug or the other to passengers, most times, while the bus moves. Most of these drugs are indeginously produced.

Story that touch,  Please take it easy with this your customise Yoruba stories ok
Re: Molue Pharmacists by janami(f): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2008
yoruba wetin? na lag u dey so?
Re: Molue Pharmacists by ifyalways(f): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2008
sylvao2000:

Story that touch, Please take it easy with this your customise Yoruba stories ok
lawddddddd,are in in 9ja at all? cheesy
rofl, it happens everywhere,big buses,molue,luxury buses. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Cruciate Ligament Surgery / I Am Going Bald / Things Women need to know about Fertility (a Must Read. Very Informative!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.