Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Babapupa: I Started Preaching To Large Crowd At 13yr By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babapupa: I Started Preaching To Large Crowd At 13yr By Musiwa (699 Views)

David Mark Preaching To Celebrate His Victory (photos) / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babapupa: I Started Preaching To Large Crowd At 13yr By Musiwa by musiwa19: 3:11am On Mar 16, 2013
babapupa: i started preaching to large crowd 13 by musiwa

so i am been honest with you. and i have always spoken up against the govt.. you can see online student fight govt in nigeria.

this people where counted.. this picture show . the number of people who return their card back. that i can decide your governor faith.. you dont know me. do you still believe if i was running i will beat Goodluck..

do the calculation.. it is 11 million.

Re: Babapupa: I Started Preaching To Large Crowd At 13yr By Musiwa by musiwa19: 5:52am On Mar 16, 2013
do you see crowd
Re: Babapupa: I Started Preaching To Large Crowd At 13yr By Musiwa by musiwa19: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2013
crowd
Re: Babapupa: I Started Preaching To Large Crowd At 13yr By Musiwa by musiwa19: 7:45am On Mar 16, 2013
do you think, i am fraud. do you know anybody in this picture that you know. do you still think i am fraud..
Re: Babapupa: I Started Preaching To Large Crowd At 13yr By Musiwa by musiwa19: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2013
do you think i am fraud..
Re: Babapupa: I Started Preaching To Large Crowd At 13yr By Musiwa by musiwa19: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2013
Do you still believe I can determine who become president again. i laugh ..... you know i once said, i can fire your president.. I was not telling lies.. I have so much influence to fire him. you can go and ask him..he is still alive. Do you think I am still a fraud.

I forgive all of you because you were ignore ..
Re: Babapupa: I Started Preaching To Large Crowd At 13yr By Musiwa by musiwa19: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2013
when the deeper life was only one church.. I was one of the workers.. and many of the people i trained, today are pastor in the church. And the deeper church only , have over 5000 churches in Nigeria and another 1000 church abroad. I later move to the redeemed church where i became the church administrator of that particular church.. nearly 1/3 of the redeemed pastors knows who i am. they have more than 20,000 churches, Do you still think I have influence.. I dont want to continue... because there is a living God and he works in ways that NO man knows. do you still want me to continue... I am laughing.. I forgive you people.. for all you have said in the past...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Chosenn Tribe. / State Of The Nation: Channels Television To Hangout With Bakare / Buhari And The Tunde's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.