Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters (13025 Views)

Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by kennytidistar(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
phildon: @Kennytdista, it is either u're directly benefiting from this God-forbidden gvt or u're simply daft. Firstly, registering a merger party is not d same thing as registering a fresh party. Secondly, APC is not known only within Nigeria but all over d world of politics. Therefore d proponents of d new APC can never claim ignorant of d merger APC. This, we all know where it is coming from.

and in your daft thinking sense, you have been able to make a sense right?

How would the whole world recognize an organization that is not yet register by a competent authority? How would you claim you have a company without registring with CAC? Who will do business with unregistered organization? My friend give your self some sense and stop showing your ignorant to the world, some of you are worse than my oga @ the top.
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by CohenJane: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
chukwudi44: All this APC apologists whining on NL make una tell una oga @ the top to get a new name APC is already taken

I don't think it is about getting new name, but is this how the pdp want to compete? is this what they have democracy into? i thought they said they are not afraid of competition, and they will rule till thy kingdom come? in business, as much as it is in politics, it is unethical.

1 Like

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by CohenJane: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
kennytidistar:

and in your daft thinking sense, you have been able to make a sense right?

How would the whole world recognize an organization that is not yet register by a competent authority? How would you claim you have a company without registring with CAC? Who will do business with unregistered organization? My friend give your self some sense and stop showing your ignorant to the world, some of you are worse than my oga @ the top.

you are just speaking out of sentiments my friend. in your mind of minds, pray,which of the two APCs would you lay claim to to have first of all heard about? you are right that they may not have taken the step to register, na their wahala be that. but since it is now coming out that it is the PDP that is behind all thses gimick, is it right? is it how they want to compete, don't you know that they have started rigging already, because they are afraid of the opposition? in other words, if this present taticks does not work, then the last resort will be ballot snatching

4 Likes

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by CohenJane: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
jmoore: I can send you an email with any email address as the sender.

Some folks should stop playing the victim role, must you win with the name "APC"? Choose another name!

[size=25pt]Hoooooo God! why do some people like peddling lies like this? God purnish you with this kind lie whey you dey give us o![/size]

Abi you dey mad ni? Oni'ro Oshi

3 Likes

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by vanstanzy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2013

Some folks should stop playing the victim role, must you win with the name "APC"? Choose another name!

Shuu! shocked shocked I predicted that PDP @rse licker No. 1, Doyin Okupe would be on the media licking his bosses smelly @rse

as usual. I never knew they are also on Nairaland too. Mehn! this PDP has got tentacles everywhere. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by nuclearboy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
CohenJane:

[size=25pt]Hoooooo God! why do some people like peddling lies like this? God purnish you with this kind lie whey you dey give us o![/size]

Abi you dey mad ni? Oni'ro Oshi

Actually, he is right and it can be done easily! Its what email spamming and bulk sending software does (allow you to send mails seemingly from any address)

However, in this case, its obvious it was a PDP mistake! First, the lawyer who registered the controversial APC said pdp sent him and now mail comes from their address - so its not a mistake\coincidence but a deliberate scam from the stables of a boastful yet scared PDP, which shows a lack of morality and a desire to cheat, lie, circumvent truth and rig if needed!

2 Likes

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by jmoore(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
vanstanzy:

Shuu! shocked shocked I predicted that PDP @rse licker No. 1, Doyin Okupe would be on the media licking his bosses smelly @rse

as usual. I never knew they are also on Nairaland too. Mehn! this PDP has got tentacles everywhere. shocked shocked shocked

Ignorance is what you are suffering from. I don't support PDP. Learn to hush when you have no idea on what is being talked about. It is only the word "@rse lickers" that is occupying 99% of your brain.

Those who have knowledge on internet, website hosting etc know that one can easily send an email with any email address as the sender.
keep swimming in ignorance. smh

1 Like

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by AnanseK(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
saintneo:
Why should we believe Sahara reporters?

Because they are always right. PAtience Jonathan was not on holidays. She had multiple surgery in Germany. Suntai the Taraba Governor in brain damaged and many more facts denied by the government "false information machinery".

4 Likes

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by baby124: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Loooool!
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by ocelot2006(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, pls ask yourselves this simple question- if PDP was going to form a new part with the same name as the new opposition party so as to create problems for the later, do you REALLY think.PDP will use TahEIR OWN address? It's common sense.

And if I may ask again- if the name has been used, why don't the groups involved in the merger apply for a new name?
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by vanstanzy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
jmoore:

Ignorance is what you are suffering from. I don't support PDP. Learn to hush when you have no idea on what is being talked about. It is only the word "@rse lickers" that is occupying 99% of your brain.

Those who have knowledge on internet, website hosting etc know that one can easily send an email with any email address as the sender.

Ignorance really seems, infact runs in ur DNA. Noone can use ur email address to send mails unless u give them the

access or they are hackers. Also the possibility of hacking into a whole PDPs' email is like 20% out of a 100 (I know

PDP will use this excuse!).(But then again, u re right on the email thingy.)

Sorry for calling u an @rse licker, how about @nus licker? Will that do? grin grin grin grin
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by JamesLucia: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2013

why do some people give up so easily? if you can say this, it means that you are of defeatism school of thought. remember, winners dont quit and quitters dont win.
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by KokoBeware: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
vanstanzy:

Ignorance really seems, infact runs in ur DNA. Noone can use ur email address to send mails unless u give them the

access or they are hackers. Also the possibility of hacking into a whole PDPs' email is like 20% out of a 100 (I know

PDP will use this excuse!).(But then again, u re right on the email thingy.)

Sorry for calling u an @rse licker, how about @nus licker? Will that do? grin grin grin grin
Hahaha dis guy you are obviously a learner give me your email address and I will send the same mail to you from any address you want...
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by JamesLucia: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote
author=teskyg]Gullable Nigerians.Merger Parties are still chasing
shadows.Their name had been taken.The better choose another name and
stop ranting on the pages of Newspaper and Media.

PDP will soon unleach their Moles and Merger will be on their
knees.[/quote]

what will fee dee fee unleach? dnt you know that they can not indict anybody again? remember Alamesigha is a reference point now.
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by JamesLucia: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote
author=kennytidistar]I wonder how some politician think, if you have
headache is PDP, stomach ache is PDP, why cant you guys just sit down
and think about your life, the same politicians that render you jobless
buy stoping okada riders in order to use them as political thugs are
still toying with your intelligent, anybody can hack my website or my
mail for crying out loud even NIMC website was hack to send fake info to
people my email was hacked sometime ago, moreover this is not a valid
evidence to prove that PDP is behind it.

We should think logically and stop following these politicians blindly,
the more you refuse to challenge their write up the more they assume you
are foolish, if you receive a mail from me wont you call to confirm if
it truely came from me? No wonder nigerians fall into easy and cheap
scam,

i advice this prospective APC to work on another modelty to bring them
selves back to their feet and stop using median to make noise action
they said speak louder than voice. Who ever is behind the registration
is not our problem our headache is why cant this prospective ACN takes a
giant step and get a name register and stop sisdurbing our peace, if
they gat nothing to do they should do away with politics it means they
aint competent enough to rule over 170m nigerians since they can not
succeed in registering a common name, its disgusting.[/quote]

chai vous parlais englais or fransais? you dont even understand what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by jmoore(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
James Lucia:

why do some people give up so easily? if you can say this, it means that you are of defeatism school of thought. remember, winners dont quit and quitters dont win.
They failed to register the name first, it is their fault. What has "winners don't quit" got to do with this? smh

Are you successful because of your name? spare me the crap of "defeatism school of thought" that holds no water here.
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by Masiya(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
Part 2 of the game lol
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by TechRev: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
jmoore:

Spot on. But ACN and CPC knows that very few nigerians are into webhosting and so know few know how possible it is.
In case you dont know,

You can send an email with any email address as the sender!! If you doubt it put a bet on it or just google it.
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by ddeola: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
These PDP guys are not smart afterall,what a shame to the entire so-called PDP

1 Like

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by baby124: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lmaooo! PDP denying their actions ferociously. I am sure I can count on Sahara Reporters to hammer them soonest with more proof. The spin now is "It wasn't me". Party full of shaggy karaoke singers.

#Singing in shaggy's tune:*caught your lawyer doing fake inec registration* - It wasn't me! wink

*caught you sending emails with your PDP email address* - It wasn't me!

*we even caught your PDP man behind the fake party*- It wasn't me!

Rotflmao.

Party of *It wasn't me*. Nigerians know the people in PDP are not smart enough. Hahahaha, this is a PDP type of blunder.

2 Likes

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by hercules07: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
TechRev:

Spot on. But ACN and CPC knows that very few nigerians are into webhosting and so know few know how possible it is.
In case you dont know,

You can send an email with any email address as the sender!! If you doubt it put a bet on it or just google it.

Actually it is not that correct, if my smtp server is configured to check your domain information first, your mail will never reach me, it is a sort of reverse path forwarding, my server checks that the mail is coming from the actual domain by checking up on your domain registration.

2 Likes

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by 5much(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
Pdp desparation esposed.

2 Likes

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
teskyg: Gullable Nigerians.Merger Parties are still chasing shadows.Their name had been taken. The better choose another name and stop ranting on the pages of Newspaper and Media.

PDP will soon unleach their Moles and Merger will be on their knees.
Look at the bolded.....

See your life?

2 Likes

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by linearity: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2013

Yes, you can manipulate the 'sender field' of an email and write whatever 'from address' but the email can still be traced to the actual sender and domain. All the info needed is there at the header of the email hidden from view but visible by a view clicks by someone who knows what they are looking for....

3 Likes

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by Costa2000(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wetin concern me
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
kennytidistar: I wonder how some politician think, if you have headache is PDP, stomach ache is PDP, why cant you guys just sit down and think about your life, the same politicians that render you jobless buy stoping okada riders in order to use them as political thugs are still toying with your intelligent, anybody can hack my website or my mail for crying out loud even NIMC website was hack to send fake info to people my email was hacked sometime ago, moreover this is not a valid evidence to prove that PDP is behind it.

We should think logically and stop following these politicians blindly, the more you refuse to challenge their write up the more they assume you are foolish, if you receive a mail from me wont you call to confirm if it truely came from me? No wonder nigerians fall into easy and cheap scam,

i advice this prospective APC to work on another modelty to bring them selves back to their feet and stop using median to make noise action they said speak louder than voice. Who ever is behind the registration is not our problem our headache is why cant this prospective ACN takes a giant step and get a name register and stop sisdurbing our peace, if they gat nothing to do they should do away with politics it means they aint competent enough to rule over 170m nigerians since they can not succeed in registering a common name, its disgusting.

God, you gave me a freaking headache! What grade did you drop out from ?

1 Like

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by baby124: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
hercules07:

Actually it is not that correct, if my smtp server is configured to check your domain information first, your mail will never reach me, it is a sort of reverse path forwarding, my server checks that the mail is coming from the actual domain by checking up on your domain registration.
linearity:

Yes, you can manipulate the 'sender field' of an email and write whatever 'from address' but the email can still be traced to the actual sender and domain. All the info needed is there at the header of the email hidden from view but visible by a view clicks by someone who knows what they are looking for....

You people want to kill them at PDP headquarters ehn?! You don't know these people are working overtime! Let them go home and eat correct pounded yam. The issue is, Nigerian's are intellectually smarter than their leaders. Because it is the illiterates and touts that kill for political positions. So when it comes to doing something with their brain, they crash and burn. They only know simple things like stealing.

1 Like

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
ocelot2006: Ladies and gentlemen, pls ask yourselves this simple question- if PDP was going to form a new part with the same name as the new opposition party so as to create problems for the later, do you REALLY think.PDP will use TahEIR OWN address? It's common sense.

And if I may ask again- if the name has been used, why don't the groups involved in the merger apply for a new name?

Whats the argument, you evil bastards that hate anything good?

Simple questions:

1. Has the Lawyer that filed the application on behalf of the party been revealed?

2. Has he stated what he knows to the press?

3. Has he revealed the person(s) that hired him to file the paper work?

4. Has the person that hired the lawyer been revealed as a high ranking member of PDP?

Ok, so what now is everyone trying to determine? At times I wonder if the African is just so lazy that he cant involve his brain in critical/logical thinking, or if hes just naturally retar>ded.
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by vic620(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
People are so backward and naive. why don't we Nigerian think completely like humans. Is like this Tinumbu Fake APC is now devising this strategy to cover their ineptitude and retrogression.We are more wiser now. I am not a PDP neither do I support any but I know that one can easily buy bulk email sender called SMPT or php mailer and use it so send message using any ones email address. If you doubt me send me your email address and I bet you I will send an email to any target addresses using your email address with out having entrance into your mail box. We Nigerians are wiser now and I pity some of us that are clouded in sectionalism who can follow any politician as long as the are from the same tribe or religion. Wise up brothers and don't buy into this cheap propaganda. And my candid advice for the fake Tinumbu APC is to go and get a life. If your are not smarter enough you will see more and more defeats in the hands of PDP. Politics is not all about Propaganda and media washy washy. The more I read there antics and abracadabra the more they lose my sympathy. With the way they are going I feel the want to cause crises and if care is not taken this country may be a history. That is my humble opinion

1 Like

Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by Toktee(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
vic620: People are so backward and naive. why don't we Nigerian think completely like humans. Is like this Tinumbu Fake APC is now devising this strategy to cover their ineptitude and retrogression.We are more wiser now. I am not a PDP neither do I support any but I know that one can easily buy bulk email sender called SMPT or php mailer and use it so send message using any ones email address. If you doubt me send me your email address and I bet you I will send an email to any target addresses using your email address with out having entrance into your mail box. We Nigerians are wiser now and I pity some of us that are clouded in sectionalism who can follow any politician as long as the are from the same tribe or religion. Wise up brothers and don't buy into this cheap propaganda. And my candid advice for the fake Tinumbu APC is to go and get a life. If your are not smarter enough you will see more and more defeats in the hands of PDP. Politics is not all about Propaganda and media washy washy. The more I read there antics and abracadabra the more they lose my sympathy. With the way they are going I feel the want to cause crises and if care is not taken this country may be a history. That is my humble opinion
I wonder wether you are a graduate,if really you are a graduate i want you to difine the word "propaganda" in relation to the ongoing topic,pls
Re: Controversial 'APC' Sends E-mail With PDP Address - SaharaReporters by deb(m): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2013
See Nigerians posting comments as if they will not be idiotic enough to vote pdp back into power again 2015. This is still a nation of short memory people and 2015 will prove me right. Most annoying is that Stewpid statement even from the so caled learned ones saying; "I voted pdp because I did not want to waste my vote" how more can a human being waste vote if it goes to pdp?

Shame on every one that voted Jonathan even after realizing from his acting president period that he is the biggest clueless being holding power in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Census: NPC Seeks Extra N256bn For Training, Others / Six Boko-Haram Sub-commanders Killed & Ammunition Recovered / Fayose Inspects The Construction Of Kings Market, Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.