Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Mourinho Tells Chelsea: It's Me Or Emenalo- You Choose!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho Tells Chelsea: It's Me Or Emenalo- You Choose!!! (1372 Views)

Chelsea Fc Dof Michael Emenalo And Rumored Signing Kenneth Omeruo / Breaking News: Chelsea Appoint Nigerian Micheal Emenalo As Assistant Coach / Chelsea Name Michael Emenalo As Wilkins' Successor As Assistant Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Tells Chelsea: It's Me Or Emenalo- You Choose!!! by oluwadare26(m): 4:07am On Mar 16, 2013
Football director Michael Emenalo may have to leave Chelsea for Jose Mourinho to make a sensational return from Real Madrid .
The Daily Star says it is understood the Portuguese coach has made it clear he does not want to work with Emenalo, 47, who has risen toprominence at Stamford Bridgein the six years since arriving as chief scout.
The Nigerian is seen as the eyes and ears of owner Roman Abramovich and Mourinho, 50, wants to be given freedom to run the teamhis way, without interference.
Despite Emenalo’s status at Chelsea , it is believed his power has now waned as he played a key role in persuading Russian tycoon Abramovich to go for Benitez as interim boss.
Abramovich has not been impressed by Benitez, with the club in danger of missing out on Champions League qualification.
Should Emenalo step aside? Why can't Mourinho work with the Nigerian? Give us your shout below..
Re: Mourinho Tells Chelsea: It's Me Or Emenalo- You Choose!!! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2013
If true, Emenale made a mistake with that Benitez. Chelsea may not qualify for the Champions League, but I feel they ll win the Europa League.
Re: Mourinho Tells Chelsea: It's Me Or Emenalo- You Choose!!! by Rossikk(m): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2013
Emenalo should leave that soap box and go coach a team and make a proper name for himself.
Re: Mourinho Tells Chelsea: It's Me Or Emenalo- You Choose!!! by Tjohnnay: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Rossikk: Emenalo should leave that soap box and go coach a team and make a proper name for himself.
u mean make him go coach eyimba fc
Re: Mourinho Tells Chelsea: It's Me Or Emenalo- You Choose!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
I concur with that!!! Mou is Correct! Emenalo should Leave stamford Bridge....! I really Hate that Man!
Re: Mourinho Tells Chelsea: It's Me Or Emenalo- You Choose!!! by AndreUweh(m): 12:40am On Mar 26, 2013
Since the arrival of Emenalo, Chelsea has won the holy grail and lots of trophies. Emenalo has done nothing wrong at Chelsea. His arrival at Chelsea has also helped to recruit two Nigerian internationals eg Moses and Omeruo. It's a pity Nigerians do not want fellow Nigerians to do well. Bad belle .

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Tells Chelsea: It's Me Or Emenalo- You Choose!!! by Ibime(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2013
Andre Uweh: Since the arrival of Emenalo, Chelsea has won the holy grail and lots of trophies. Emenalo has done nothing wrong at Chelsea. His arrival at Chelsea has also helped to recruit two Nigerian internationals eg Moses and Omeruo. It's a pity Nigerians do not want fellow Nigerians to do well. Bad belle .

Shut up! Your red cap brother is incompetent, all ethnic sentiments aside. No one but DiMatteo won the Champions League, whilst a jealous Emenalo conspired against him.
Re: Mourinho Tells Chelsea: It's Me Or Emenalo- You Choose!!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
All I want for Chelsea is stable management........ We have won all the trophies! It is high time the fans and management work on this problem and engage in building youth policy for the future.....

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Tells Chelsea: It's Me Or Emenalo- You Choose!!! by AndreUweh(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
All I want for Chelsea is stable management........ We have won all the trophies! It is high time the fans and management work on this problem and engage in building youth policy for the future.....
Wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Deco Fails Drugs Test In Brazil / Akolawole Sports Quiz 9 / New Transfer Window: Lionel Messi No Target.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.