Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Mcdonald’s Sued After Child Eatsused Condom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mcdonald’s Sued After Child Eatsused Condom (1405 Views)

Tiwa Savage Back To Nigeria After Child Birth / Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth / Mercy Johnson Vs Ufuoma Ejenobor: Who Is More Beautiful After Child-Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mcdonald’s Sued After Child Eatsused Condom by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2013
McDonald’s Sued After Child Eats
Used Condom Posted by Toni Stephens (AllHipHop News) A Chicago mom recently filed a lawsuit against McDonald’s claiming her
3-year-old son ate a used condom found at the
restaurant’s play area. Anishi Spencer filed the suit Wednesday on
behalf of herself and her two children,
Jonathan, 3 years old at the time of the incident,
and Jacquel, 2, the Chicago Sun-Times reported. Both boys needed medical attention after the
oldest coughed up part of the latex condom.
Spencer is asking that the fast food giant pay
$50,000 for her kids medical bills. After learning of the lawsuit, McDonald’s
released a statement to Huffington Post : “Providing a safe, clean environment is a top
priority for us. This restaurant is no exception.
We take these matters seriously and investigate
all claims to gather the facts. At the time the
lawsuit was filed, we had not completed our
investigation and at no time have we given the alleged object in question to examine. These are
just allegations and we strongly caution anyone
from jumping to conclusions without having the
facts. Because this is now a pending legal matter, it
would be inappropriate to further comment or
speculate.” Wanda Haltek, Director of Operations
McDonald’s USA

http://allhiphop.com/2013/03/15/mcdonalds-child-eating-condom-chicago-anishi-spencer/
Re: Mcdonald’s Sued After Child Eatsused Condom by acidtalk: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2013
lalaosky: McDonald’s Sued After Child Eats
Used Condom Posted by Toni Stephens (AllHipHop News) A Chicago mom recently filed a lawsuit against McDonald’s claiming her
3-year-old son ate a used condom found at the
restaurant’s play area.

Macdolnald's should fire back by sueing the family for scarvenging on their premises. Was the used condom served in their meal? Hell no! The boys went about picking litters and throw straight into their small mouth. Why didn't their parents monitor them?
Re: Mcdonald’s Sued After Child Eatsused Condom by demelza: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2013
^^ From the little I know about children that age, every object they see is put into their mouth so one cannot really blame the parent. Besides what was a used condom doing in the kids play area?
This story is really gross and I hope the Mom sues them for what its worth.
Re: Mcdonald’s Sued After Child Eatsused Condom by Chinwem(f): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2013
Phew!! When I first read the title I just assumed it was found in the food
Re: Mcdonald’s Sued After Child Eatsused Condom by UjSizzle(f): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2013
acidtalk:

Macdolnald's should fire back by sueing the family for scarvenging on their premises. Was the used condom served in their meal? Hell no! The boys went about picking litters and throw straight into their small mouth. Why didn't their parents monitor them?
how the hell's being in the restaurant's 'play area' scavenging on their premises? Read properly before commenting please, Mr law suit.

@topic. Cleanliness is a serious issue for restaurants. I hope they have enough evidence to get out of this one or they should be ready to part with $50,000. I actually thought they found it in their burger or something.

1 Like

Re: Mcdonald’s Sued After Child Eatsused Condom by babysnogls: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2013
Ewwww.... I smell a rat.
Re: Mcdonald’s Sued After Child Eatsused Condom by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
It means employees were straffing in break.
I guess the best thing is to only hire not-so-physically-attractive girls then to reduce such occurences grin
Re: Mcdonald’s Sued After Child Eatsused Condom by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
Final Outcome of Backdoor Ill Acts!

The manager has got some shiit to Explain - Mcdonalds should be denied a Legal Counsel
cheesy
Re: Mcdonald’s Sued After Child Eatsused Condom by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
acidtalk:

but MacDonald has a legal obligation to ensure a PLAY AREA is clean and safe for the children to play in undecided and they failed to remove things that could pose as a hazard to the children's health and safety undecided
Re: Mcdonald’s Sued After Child Eatsused Condom by DonaldGenes(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2013
omg

(1) (Reply)

Stephnora Okere Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Sister / P-square's Brother Jude Okoye Shows Off A Lot Of Money / Nigeria Info Fires Newly Wed OAP Matse Uwatse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.