Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed (25081 Views)

Indian Hair / Peruvian Hair Indian Hair Brazilian Hair Which One Is Better / Brazilian & Indian Hair, Synthetic Hair, Wigs, Weavons At Wholesale Prices! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by whitecat007: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
Btw, did anyone see the women processing the sacrificial hair using their scarfs as masks?

In 2013, if you are not a cancer patience or suffering from some form of hair loss but have one of those hair on your head, then you need your whole head examined
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

Sorry,I have no girl.
maybe that's why your boy got eczema. Too much fakery, fake nails, fake hair, fake bottom ,fake eyelashes ,fake skin color
Damn self hate is ruining Africa
Ayo fam drop that shit.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: maybe that's why your boy got eczema. Too much fakery, fake nails, fake hair, fake bottom ,fake eyelashes ,fake skin color
Damn self hate is ruining Africa
Ayo fam drop that shit.

Tormented soul,you don die todAy.Why won't you have eczema if you where dumped to grow in the streets,the eczema,did it screw up your head as well?that's obvious,no need asking.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
StateOfMind:

No, she isn't, you just chose to notice her. It isn't everytime one ignores. Little extra energy can be expended on the silly uncouth animals roaming around nairaland as boys. She gave her opinion and the boys jumped at her.

I've personally noticed her on other threads and she's not the loud type, so if she chooses to respond to these peeps, its her choice.

@topic, let all men (most of whom are hypocrites) condemn extensions from now till forever, it still remains my choice to use them. God knows if I had a full hair and texture as smooth as all these foreign peeps, I'd never consider using extensions once in a while.

Appreciate being african my left toe.

My dear,the retardeens are making my day.These camps can be boring atimes,so they are keeping me entertained.Can't believe some guys are this frustrated.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
honeric01:

but youŕe sounding like someone with vested interest in this issue. Ignore if you can, not everything should be replied unless this topic concerns you alot. You`re the loudest so far on this thread imho.

Sorry I can't ignore,camp is boring today.Loud??that doesn't bother me.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
byvan:

Sorry I can't ignore,camp is boring today.Loud??that doesn't bother me.
typical area girl answer.
Wonder shall never end, people are now proud of their "agberoism"
Tufiakwa, I spit on your head , I mean your fake head
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: typical area girl answer.
Wonder shall never end, people are now proud of their "agberoism"
Tufiakwa, I spit on your head , I mean your fake head

Onye ara,itabee afufu,Nkea bu mbido.You have to first spit on your worthless life.For your outstanding stupidity on this thread,I dedicate T.S Elliots "Hollow men"to you.You can read,can't you??Enjoy the poem.Bad night,and kill yourself before morning.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 17, 2013
Logicboy03: In this day and age, educated Nigerians are still afraid of fairytale spirits and ghosts?

Gaddem.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by DJKZ(m): 12:57am On Mar 17, 2013
Ignorance is the enemy of progress. All the phantom messages from the so called spirit are just people projecting their own prejudices on things.
By the way if you had a kidney transplant from an indian would you therefore now get a knife and cut it out because the spirit told you to?
Seriously people need to wake up. They are being deceived by so called men of god who are just milking them dry. Surely if the hair was possessed
do you not think God could just cast whatever demon has possessed it? hiss!
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by DarryOsh(m): 1:13am On Mar 17, 2013
Policewoman: Good for them. I HAVE NEVER FANCIED THE IDEA OF FIXING HAIRS BELONGING TO OTHER WOMEN, DEAD OR ALIVE. That is the height of folly.
whwn i hear human hair i assume its NOT REAL HUMAN HAIR. R u guys telling me that human hair is actually someone' s real hair? Someone pls answer me. It cant b tru, can it?
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2013
angry
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2013
dammytosh: ill luck during a week does not in any way mean Indian Air or something spiritual.

You might just need to pause and take a stock of your life all over.

I would have prefereed that the Indian hair was not burnt. Let her use it forthnightly and record happenings.

That is a more scientific and fact finding approach.

I have had a week when My car was hitted 3times (damages almost clocking 70k). I poured water on my brand new laptop (worth 230K then) and a lot of other stuffs happened. I termed that week a black week in my Diary, i felt ordinary that week for the first time after many years.

Hitted? Damages?
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Vincent41(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
coal_coal: I don't want to say something now and my oga at the top will say another.
Hmmm

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by zaynablar(f): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hmmm very much tru...i rembr somtymz 2010 Feb 10 precisely,i was in Kolkatta India nd was busy searchin for whr to buy indian natural hair to buy.lo nd bhold d guy dat was takin. Me around took me to one guy who handed me Raw natural hair with diff colors,grey,black nd brown it looked so dirty nd W̶̲̥̅hen i held it,i felt strange nd asked d guy whrhe. Got it frm nd Wђγ̲̣̣̥ it looked dat way?he said D̅ε̲̣y just brought it for him frm d shrine.WTF!i smiled nd called my stylist in nigeria nd asked him is der anywhr i cud process d hair in Abj he said No because d hair was in its natural form,freshly cut.d guy insisted i got it he even asked me to com bak d next day dat he wud av taken it to saloon,dyed it nd wash it den straighten it.mehn W̶̲̥̅hen i got home,i imediatly decided neva to fix india hair.pls if U av it....dispose it.
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by GeorgeD1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
for me, nothing can beat natural.

enough of the fake hairs, fake eyelashes, fake bosoms, fake nails, etc.

at least lets try and be ourselves for once? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
George_D: for me, nothing can beat natural.

AMEN!!
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
meenagiggs:
Hitted? Damages?

grin grin
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by efe22(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
Logicboy03: In this day and age, educated Nigerians are still afraid of fairytale spirits and ghosts?

Gaddem.

Are you a kid?. Your education is insignificant when it comes to spiritual things. This your so called education is among the weapons satan is using to kill, steal and destroy today. Principalities, witches, demons, marine powers etc all exist and I don't care whether you believe or not but one thing is certain God's word is constant. Short story - a girl went to the saloon to fix artificial hair (weavon). After some time she ask they give her a mirror to know how the hair is going. Shockingly, she saw more hands fixing snakes in her hair. Physically they are artificial hair but it was the other way round. The girl died after seeing the secret. Very many instances like this.

Posted from mobile...

George_D: for me, nothing can beat natural.

100% supported. I hate those faking their body

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Paranoia....
Reminds yhue that no hair is truly saFe...[b]
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by eimuhb(f): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
StateOfMind:

No, she isn't, you just chose to notice her. It isn't everytime one ignores. Little extra energy can be expended on the silly uncouth animals roaming around nairaland as boys. She gave her opinion and the boys jumped at her.

I've personally noticed her on other threads and she's not the loud type, so if she chooses to respond to these peeps, its her choice.

@topic, let all men (most of whom are hypocrites) condemn extensions from now till forever, it still remains my choice to use them. God knows if I had a full hair and texture as smooth as all these foreign peeps, I'd never consider using extensions once in a while.

Appreciate being african my left toe.

Thanks for your post.

Do they think it's easy to keep 'nigerian' hair whether natural or not. They don't know girls have different texture of hair.
I dare not keep my natural hair, I might end up breaking combs because of it. The last time I was on anita baker's hair cut, I had to re-straighten the hair every 4 or 5 days even with the help of spray gel.

Synthetic hair tangles easily, I remember those glorious days of darling yaki, U just have to have a tail comb or brush in ur bag.
I think Noble products are the best for synthetic hair in Nigeria for now. You can try Noble Avatar very soft and pocket friendly wink. You won't even believe it's synthetic.

Whatever hair you have on, just make sure you turn heads with it. wink

1 Like

Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by baronjay: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
[b][/b]
efe22:

Are you a kid?. Your education is insignificant when it comes to spiritual things. This your so called education is among the weapons satan is using to kill, steal and destroy today. Principalities, witches, demons, marine powers etc all exist and I don't care whether you believe lipsrsealed undecided or not but one thing is certain God's word is constant. Short story - a girl went to the saloon to fix artificial hair (weavon). After some time she ask they give her a mirror to know how the hair is going. Shockingly, she saw more hands fixing snakes in her hair. Physically they are artificial hair but it was th[sub][/sub]e other way round. The girl died after seeing the secret. Very many instances like this.

Posted from mobile...

100% supported. I hate those faking their body

No offence, how did u get to know of "THIS SECRET" since she died after seing what she saw.....i mean, i don't mean to be skeptical at all but most times stories we hear on here are outrageous..they are blown out of proportions by the media seeking to sell their stories....Don't get it twisted,i believe in the supernaturals and extraodinaries but this story of yours isn't straight... undecided
Re: Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed by Gorgeous58(f): 4:40am On Oct 31, 2013
Ladies please,let's appreciate our own God's given natural hair nah,let's not be ashamed of our natural hair. Beauty is natural.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Makeup Transformation / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? / Jim Iyke's Outfit At AMVCA 2013: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.