Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

2013 Prophesy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2013 Prophesy (665 Views)

Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophesy: 13 And 19 Fulfilled? Come In! / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy / Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2013 Prophesy by chucky234(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2013
A Nigerian by name Arinze
went to the American Embassy for a student visa,and the process of his interview with the white lady went this way;
ARINZE: good afternoon ma WHITE .
LADY: welcome and how are you?
ARINZE: I am fine thank you ma
WHITE LADY: what are you going to the
USA for?
ARINZE: to study ma
WHITE LADY: which city, school and course do you wish to study?
ARINZE: Chicago, Economics and Statistics ma,
here are my admission documents
WHITE LADY: but there are many
Universities in Nigeria that offers the same course you intend to study in the US but you still want to travel as far as USA to study the same course why? I doubt your genuine intention and therefore can’t give you the entry visa that you have applied for.
ARINZE: (with anger started shouting)
please give me back my passport let me get out of this place, what do you think that is in USA that is not in Nigeria, what do you think that I will see in USA that we don’t have here in Nigeria ,do you think that USA is in any way better than this country and if you think that USA is better than Nigeria, then why did you chose to stay
in Nigeria instead of America?
WHITE LADY: (with serious anger and love for her dear country stood up and said to Arinze) look am gonna give you entry visa to USA so that you can travel to America and see for yourself the difference between America and Nigeria. (out off anger, she stamped the visa for Arinze)
On this note I decree that what people
consider to be mistakes, failures, disappointments ,backwardness,stagnation, pains etc be turned into your miracles
Amen.
I declare that for every hands that claim this prophesy there will be a big Miracle in their lives this year in Jesus Name.
To claim Click Like & Type Amen

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophesy by johnnobles: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2013
Amen
Re: 2013 Prophesy by dopeJemi: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2013

AMEN

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Facebook Friends To Post On Your Wall / UNBELIEVABLE: Photo: Benue State Governor Serves As Cook's Best Man / What Happened To Humbledbygrace??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.