Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Artistes Promoion - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Artistes Promoion (520 Views)

SHOCKER: "Nigerian Artistes & Cultism" / I Really Need Upcoming Artistes: / Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Artistes Promoion by XclusiveHitz(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2013
ARTISTES PROMOTION:
The Xclusive Hitz Entertainment;
we have one of the wildess promotion network in Naija, our Mixtap (Alaba) Djs are working round the clock to make sure your song gets to every corner in the streets of Naija. Incase you don't know Mixtap promotion is the easiest & smartest way of lounching you into stardom & that is just what we do, plus our Radio Djs slaming your song on air 247 with great shows to perform, we also connect up-coming stars with big artistes already in the industry for an incredible colabos.
Call Arnnie on 08060863918
For more info visit www.unsigned.com/thexclusivehitzentertainment.
Join our facebook group. Www.facebook.com/thexclusivehitz.
Twitter @thexclusivehitz
Re: Artistes Promoion by michael6mint: 7:25pm On May 01, 2013
http://snk.to/f-c7pf49j1 i love dis song

Re: Artistes Promoion by Revolva(m): 2:20am On May 06, 2013
Also upcoming artist should take this chance to be part of the upcoming From Than Igboro Mixtape Vol 3 @2Rootsent

we have done the volume 1 and the Volume 2 now we are set to mix the vol 3 which is gonna be a blast..

see d previous mixtapes and enjoyng massive downloads and DJ slamming across clubs n bars DJ like DJ Kaywise

http://2rootsentng..com/p/mixtapes.html

CRITERIA FOR SONG SUBMISSION

Song must be a dance hit track.. and must be in mp3 format..either on hulkshare link...or sent directly to our email - 2rootsentng@gmail.com

its a scrath my back we scratch yours things thats how business is done...

so be there send your songs now...No time...and for online PR promotion of your songs also email me..fo biz..on how to put your songs on over 20 naija Blogs

(1) (Reply)

Venue For Video Shoot@lydias Place / Dj Services And Entertainment / Join The Umg Family !!! Check Out The Lastest Additions To The Family !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.