Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Polished Idiot - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Polished Idiot (770 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Polished Idiot by slimes(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2008
If education is expensive, try Ignorance. This has not only become an ordinary saying, It has lost its meaning. Most people view education as a complulsory mission for everyone but getting a good education is not all. Like in the University, it is said that when passing through the Universty, you have to allow the University to pass through you. A student who has excellent results but cannot boast of it is even worse than an illiterate . He is an educated illiterate. These days, securing admission in the Government institutions is just like forcing water out of a rock. A student without enough credential is thrown out of place because he is a novice to the norms.
Re: A Polished Idiot by Canibus: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2008
I agree with you, with such an attitude we will kick academic indiscipline out of nigeria.
Re: A Polished Idiot by jane1043: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2008
K850i

The phone supports a wide variety of audio formats including MP3, Podcasts, Audiobooks, MP4, AAC, RealAudio (.ra, .rm), WMA, XMF, M4A, WAV and midi. Video formats include MPEG4 (MP4 with AAC or AMR audio), 3GPP, WMV (.asf, .wmv) and RealVideo 8 (.rv, .rm). The K850i supports OMA DRM 1.0 and 2.0 for copy protected music, video and Java applications. Audi quality through stereo earbuds and even stereo Bluetooth headsets is excellent, with good stereo separation, strong bass (even stronger if you turn on Megabass) and clear highs. The phone definitely makes a good iPod substitute when used with a 2 or 4 gig card. We loaded a 4 gig microSD card with songs and ran the player for 6 hours with plenty of battery left to spare.

I use this converter:pavtube video converter

(1) (Reply)

International Masters Program In Nigeria / Uniport Masters / $3,000 And A Laptop From Obasanjo Presidential Library If You Win This Essay!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.