Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,551 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

How Much - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Much (808 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much by SamMilla1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
Walking up to a department store's fabric counter, the pretty girl said, "I would like to buy this material for a new dress. How much does it cost?" "Only one kiss per yard," replied the male clerk with a smirk. "That's fine," said the girl. "I'll take ten yards." With expectation and anticipation written all over his face, the clerk quickly measured out the cloth, wrapped it up, then teasingly held it out.

The girl snapped up the package, pointed to the old geezer standing beside her, and smiled, "Grandpa will pay the bill."
Re: How Much by SamMilla1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2008
A lady lost her handbag during a day of shopping.
It was found by an honest little boy and returned to her.
Looking in her purse, she commented, "Hmmm,
That's funny. When I lost my bag there was only one N500 bill in it. Now there are are changed into N100 bills." The boy quickly replied, "That's right, lady. The last time I found a lady's purse, she didn't have change for a reward."
Re: How Much by SamMilla1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2008
A new Police Officer was assigned to ride in a cruiser with a more experienced partner. A call came over the car's radio telling them to disperse some people in town who were loitering. The officers drove to the street and immediately observed a small crowd standing on one corner. The new officer rolled down his window and said, "Let's get off the corner." No one moved, so he barked again, "Let's get off the corner now!" Intimidated, the group of people began to leave, casting puzzled glances in his direction. Proud of his first official act, the young policeman turned to his partner and asked, "Well, how did I do?" Pretty good, "replied the veteran, "considering this is a bus stop."
Re: How Much by SamMilla1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2008
A guy walks into a gas station and buys a pack of cigarettes. He pulls one out and starts smoking it. The cashier says, "Excuse me sir, but you can't smoke in here." The guy says, "Don't you think it's kinda dumb that I buy them here but can't smoke them here?" And the cashier replies, "Not at all, we also sell condoms here."
Re: How Much by naijastyle: 2:15am On Mar 27, 2008
very funny. good job.
Re: How Much by clemcykul(f): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2008
sammie dat was tyte.

had a good laff and am still grining grin

(1) (Reply)

Wanted / This Kid Is Wonderful. / Please Don't Laugh Loud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.