Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! (12712 Views)

Sadiq Abacha And Wife Welcome Baby Boy - Photos / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / A Photo of Eldee And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by bestower: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
He who God has bless no one can cause.Eldee keep moving to the top,sky is ur stepping stone guy,me i no go follow them talk say "my oga at the top" i hate those words.well,congratulations to eldee and family.
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by Regiblinkz(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
ichommy: Someone should help me get the rope be he run outside!
gbagaun!!!
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by Booty4me: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
Booty said...
cheesy

The girl looks like her dad! No need for DNA!!lol
Congrats to them....
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
safarigirl: if a child is meant to die, it WILL die, make una forget these stats. NOTHING happens without God's endorsement...even accidents
oh please, a child WILL die WHEN NOT PROPERLY TREATED or when his illness is at the terminal stage. God provided man with knowledge to make life easier for himself. Waiting on God without going to the hospital is a waste of time. God only helps those who help themselves. Ask yourself why Africa has a higher mortality rate. The hospitals are not well equipped, the doctors and nurses act like their doing you a favor instead of their jobs. The system is so messed up.

I don't blame anyone who decides to go abroad to have a child.

3 Likes

Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by Costa2000(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
nice pics
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by eyoniggar(m): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
If my wife had given birth in Nigeria, I am 100% sure that I'll lose her and the baby. Olorun Maaje!!

Congrats Eldee
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by platinum131(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
safarigirl: if a child is meant to die, it WILL die, make una forget these stats. NOTHING happens without God's endorsement...even accidents

u cant possibly be serious shocked

1 Like

Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
uchemummy: pls where is the baby

lol exactly.
she's too young but hopefully they will take a few snaps later on. smiley smiley
i love newborn babies. they are sooo precious! kiss
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by Dygeasy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
dominique: Aww, what a cute family. Congrats to them. not feeling his music anymore these days
he has been busy making the new born babycheesycheesy
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by YorubaOmoge: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2013

With this mentality, it makes one wonder less about Nigeria's backwardness in every national progressive index.

3 Likes

Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by hrhobi1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
. God endorse accident Na wao
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by rezzy: 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
bigfat04: is there a difference between giving BIRTH TO KIDS in Nigeria and GIVING BIRTH TO KIDS IN USA tongue ?
Yes, kids born abroad are abroad citizen, while those given birth to in nigeria are nigerian citizen
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by sage2(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
sheyie2007:
Bad belle angry

You don't expect the over 160 million Nigerians to feel his songs, do you? smh.
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by Caracta(f): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wow! This Eldee dude is handsome and cuuute! cheesy Congrats on the new born baby.
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
Why only dis mouth action picture.....and watda f...ck is america embassy with all dis naija and pregnant women sef?
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by swiitmee: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Congrat
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by Pappyto: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
congratulation eldee d dom I'm priding u, u hear such a nice and humbling man (jenifa tinz)
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by afrodoc(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2013

well if (according to your statement)its endorsed by God for 78 babies to die for every 1000 live births in Nigeria while the figure is just 6 in the U.S won't you prefer to take your chances in the U.S?(if you had the opportunity)
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by swiitmee: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Congrat to them
Re: Eldee And Wife Welcome Baby Girl! by bunlizlaw(f): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
uchemummy: pls where is the baby

I got d pics from Eldee's Cousin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Steps Out Br*less Exposing Her Fallen Olympus / Stella Whyte Celebrates 23rd Birthday With 300 Widows And Orphans In Jos / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.