Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Would Make You Angel Invest In An Internet Startup. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Would Make You Angel Invest In An Internet Startup. (1256 Views)

Top 20 Profitable Business In Nigeria That Will Make You Earn Millions Of Naira / Any Internet Startup Investors In Nigeria? / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Make You Angel Invest In An Internet Startup. by ayo84(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Would you ever consider investing your hard earned money in a nigerian internet startup biz. IF the initial founder of iroko movies approached you before he started and sold his idea to you, would you have considered throwing in $100,000 to $500,000 in the idea. There are some budding internet entrepreneurs on this thread who have some really cool ideas, some of those ideas are already working internet business models, we want to hear from potential angel internet investors here.
Re: What Would Make You Angel Invest In An Internet Startup. by flobo: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
i have contacts in a pe equity firm contact me on mrflo231@yahoo.com with ur ideas
Re: What Would Make You Angel Invest In An Internet Startup. by ayo84(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
flobo: i have contacts in a pe equity firm contact me on mrflo231@yahoo.com with ur ideas
yeah now we are talking, so what amount of equity would you opt for, you know theres an amount of equity an angel investor should opt for and also different for a venture capitalist company.
Re: What Would Make You Angel Invest In An Internet Startup. by stockbull(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
internet business is very hard, time consuming and require capital.
It takes time to grow just like other business but the problem is that most people psychologically find it difficult to invest huge capital because it's virtual business and we tend to play with it especially when we dont put in money.
Internet biz is the most easy to become dead and it's very COMPETITIVE
Re: What Would Make You Angel Invest In An Internet Startup. by ayo84(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2013
stockbull:

internet business is very hard, time consuming and require capital.
It takes time to grow just like other business but the problem is that most people psychologically find it difficult to invest huge capital because it's virtual business and we tend to play with it especially when we dont put in money.
Internet biz is the most easy to become dead and it's very COMPETITIVE

It depends on the kind of internet business, internet businesses are cheaper than brick and mortar businesses, ever heard of people developing a url redirection website , and after a year they sell it for over a million dollars,
Also heard about instagram who sold after a few years to instagram for over a billion dollars.

Internet Startups are worth the time and investment made into it.
Re: What Would Make You Angel Invest In An Internet Startup. by manie(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2013
When I am blessed enough to throw money around.
Re: What Would Make You Angel Invest In An Internet Startup. by stockbull(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
ayo84:

It depends on the kind of internet business, internet businesses are cheaper than brick and mortar businesses, ever heard of people developing a url redirection website , and after a year they sell it for over a million dollars,
Also heard about instagram who sold after a few years to instagram for over a billion dollars.

Internet Startups are worth the time and investment made into it.

most companies and individual dont usually buy domain but build their own.
It is good to register domain name of company who's yet to be online but it's not ethical and i know ican will see to this in the future since those company's names have copyrights on them

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Starting Bakery With Great Recipe / Devaluation Of Naira: Effect On Foreign Exchange / MMM South Africa Crashed And Rebooted. Will Same Happen In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.