Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Lil Wayne Is Dead. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Is Dead. (4091 Views)

Christina Milan Gushes About Her Relationship; Says ''lil Wayne Is My Man Crush' / Could It Be A Rumour Or A Fact That Lil Wayne Is Dead. / Lil Wayne Is A Gay! (2) (3) (4)

Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
Reports from the US has it dead lil wayne is dead.The rapper who is on life support had it pulled off.
Rip Wayne.
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
obakovich: Reports from the US has it dead lil wayne is dead.The rapper who is on life support had it pulled off.
Rip Wayne.

mschew.

lord here we go with the rumors.
any sources?
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Fatdon(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
Na u kill am

Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Enenu1(f): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
No source?
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by badassnigga(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
obakovich: Reports from the US has it dead lil wayne is dead..

ode ...oloshi ...check ur grammatical blunder before u comment some other tym.I wonder how u get internet connection in that ur jungle.

Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by bambuzz88: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
......Please

Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

ode ...oloshi ...check ur grammatical blunder before u comment some other tym.I wonder how u get internet connection in that ur jungle.
Ur papa
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

obakovich:
Ur papa

LMFAO!! grin grin

Even in sickness wayne cause trouble.
na real wa.
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by badassnigga(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
obakovich:
Ur papa
so this is how u reduced ur papa.
I am srry for u grin
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Meegadough: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
obakovich: Reports from the US has it dead lil wayne is dead.The rapper who is on life support had it pulled off.
Rip Wayne.
fvck you!!!
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by ZACHIE: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lil Wayne pronounce dead after mother decides to pull the plug. RIP! pic.twitter.com/6OMYfTWqcX
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by ZACHIE: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
that should make some hypos happy......................false news
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by patholaw: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
Latest report shows he is recovering...so this thread shld be closed

Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Inik(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
Unverified
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by pat077: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
Rip Wayne.
why must u wish ur fellow man bad?

Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Jerrygotswagg(m): 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
Rip Wayne.
I wouder why seun dey even allow under age kids register for nairaland....sum1 dat can't even speak correct english

Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Fogman(m): 12:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Rip Wayne.

Please authenticate your stories before churning it out on a public forum.
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 17, 2013

who hide my post and why?
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by FLTV324(m): 2:37am On Mar 17, 2013
Reports state he is not dead according to the Washington Times:

WEST PALM BEACH, Fl, March 16, 2013 – Iconic rapper Lil Wayne is recovering in a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a seizure while working on a music video for Nicki Minaj’s new single, High School. Original reporting suggested Wayne was “receiving last rights” and in “critical condition,” but his record label and private publicist today officially announced is recovering well.

Sarah Cunningham, a representative of Wayne’s label Young Money officially confirmed today that Lil Wayne did suffer a seizure but that he “is recovering.” Wayne’s personal publicist, Kia Selby supported the announcement, stating, “Lil Wayne is doing well.”

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/entertainment-news-and-reviews/2013/mar/16/lil-wayne-recovers-after-seizure/#ixzz2NkzAjngd
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/entertainment-news-and-reviews/2013/mar/16/lil-wayne-recovers-after-seizure/
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Zonacom(m): 5:49am On Mar 17, 2013
jst hope dis s nt true
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by kehinde1588(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2013
human being shaaaa
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2013
Good riddance
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by elobyobi: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2013
Is не dead or not? I don't want to waste my celebrations and champagne.
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Xriscarlise(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2013
Rip Wayne.
[color=#990000][/color]
Talk wetin u sabi, b4 u will be arrested
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by tomiobj(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2013
Rip Wayne.
. Hahahahahahhaahhahah. Se lie ........sebi na ʊ kill am......
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by creativewr(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2013
who be dis mumu
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2013
Rip Wayne.

Attention seekers
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Mayor46(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2013
Rip Wayne.
here we go again,but noi tell my oga at the top ooo
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by Mayor46(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2013
Rip Wayne.
here we go again,but no tell my oga at the top ooo
Re: Lil Wayne Is Dead. by strangest(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Hope its just rumours... If its true, God bless the dead...

Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old / Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About / Leonardo Dicaprio And His German Girlfriend Were Spotted At The Island Of Ibiza