Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Missing Person - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Missing Person (507 Views)

Missing Person / Missing Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person by promisengr(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
I got this for a site ..........I AM PRINCE MAC BY NAME FROM IMO STATE SHE IS MY SISTER PLEASE HELP US AND SHARE DIS THANKS Umu nnem biko nu nwanne anyi nwanyi is missing..her name is Amara Ohakwe..she is a GPD student,200level in IMSU…she was traveling 2 her village 4rm school on saturday for mothering sunday since den nobody know where she is,her number isn’t available..Infact since yesterday her sister never stopped crying…
Admins: Please all kind hearted members should share on their wall to pass this message. That is the only way she can be found so who ever knows her where about can contact the Imo State Youths admins. If you don’t share you aren’t helping matters as one day it can be your turn, God forbid…

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Message In Your Church Today / Pope Makes Surprise Phone Call Home To Argentina / Spiritual Help From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.