Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nollywood Actor Kunle Adegbite On Vacation In New York - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Kunle Adegbite On Vacation In New York (4016 Views)

Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Kunle Adegbite On Vacation In New York by vicky85(f): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
Recently, we've been spotting some Nollywood actors and actresses travelling out of the country.
The good part is that some of them left the country either to rest or to study abroad.
One of them is this popular handsome Nollywood actor,producer,director Kunle Adegbite who was spotted at the Muritala Muhammad Airport few days back where he flew aboard Emirates Airline at exactly 2.55 pm for United State of America.
When we inquired, Kunle confirmed his departure from the country to holiday in United States of America.

In his words,  “I am presently in New York cooling off all the stress of production and directing undergone in Nigeria”.
The versatile actor will be spending at least two month in the states and as part of his travelling schedules, he will also be gathering additional skills in movie production and directing.

Re: Nollywood Actor Kunle Adegbite On Vacation In New York by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2013
He will soon shoot one kain mumu film just like that sanyeri clown that went to america i guess on vacation and used that opportunity to shoot one stupid farce like that 'okola lo samerica' i just decided to buy it out of curiousity and i wasnt disapointed by their usual stupidity.the movie just ended abruptly
Re: Nollywood Actor Kunle Adegbite On Vacation In New York by fairygeh(f): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2013
^^lwkmd
Re: Nollywood Actor Kunle Adegbite On Vacation In New York by ogusbaba1(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2013
ok we don see am
Re: Nollywood Actor Kunle Adegbite On Vacation In New York by chuckdee4(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2013
That could be a local flight to Gombe for all I know

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Babe Leaves Her ‘thing’ Exposed While Dancing In The Club (SEE PHOTOS) / Why This Nigerian Rihanna Keeps Failing To Blow / Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.