Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts (3470 Views)

Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) / Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo / ‘I Only Flaunt My bosoms At Parties,’ Says Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by Afriface: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
See complete interview at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/kiddies-tv-host-nnenna-i-cant-flaunt-my.html

Yinka Olukunga, popularly known as Nnenna, rose to stardom through Wale Adenuga Production. The actress has made her mark for her role in the wave-making drama series, Superstory. In this interview with SEYI SOKOYA, Nnenna speaks on her fashion preferences and why she can’t be caught dead wearing a tattoo. Excerpts....

Description of self.

Olayinka Olukunga (Nnenna) is nice to people, honest and humble and she is fun to be with. My main motive is to impact the world positively and I thank God that I have been achieving that.

wing up.

Growing up was fun and adventurous. I played a lot of pranks when I was young and the kind of background I had really helped me and that is why I am trying to help the younger ones to discover their talents early in life.

inition of style.

I believe in simplicity. I love to remain simple and elegant, because it will, no doubt, showcase my true picture. You don’t have to go wild because you want to pass a message across.

uty routine.

I wash my face every morning and evening. I love my face in its natural state.

ourite colours.

I love combining colours like, pink, purple, blue, yellow, orange and lemon. I love flowery designs because they mostly come in a combination of colours.

ice of accessories.

I go for gold and silver accessories and I love pearls as well.

ourite perfume.

None in particular. But once it smells nice and mild, I am good to go. I don’t have a regular perfume and I don’t carry perfume about.

hion item I can’t do without.

That should be a wristwatch. I love it to a fault.

ret of beauty.

God is the secret of my beauty.

t or exercise.I don’t diet, I just eat healthy foods and I exercise a little bit.

Most expensive item in my wardrobe.

I really cannot think of any at the moment, because everything I have is precious to me.

ion on toning.

Personally, I don’t advise anyone to tone because I feel it is dangerous to the skin and the negative effects can be very costly.

stic surgery.

It is a no-go area for me. The idea is absurd and I will not encourage anyone to do such.

vocative dressing.

Personally, I don’t like it. I do not see any reason why I should flaunt my body, not to talk of flaunting sensitive parts of my body. Besides, you don’t have to flaunt your body before people notice that you are beautiful. You need not be told to dress properly and decently.

ice on how to stay young and beautiful.

Although God is the secret of one’s beauty, to enhance your beauty and stay younger, you need to smile often, eat healthy foods, take lots of fruits and, above all, try to be nice to people around you.

I won’t be caught dead wearing.

Tattoo is the least of what I will be caught dead wearing. I can’t imagine having one placed on my body. In fact, it is not my choice.

1 Like

Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
She's doing well as good role model for the kids.
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by oluwadare26(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks jare...let them know u dont nid to flaunt ur body b4 u look sexy....
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by lily41(f): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
I like her way
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Of course she can't flaunt her breasts and sensitive parts because she is a model to children particularly in primary school and those in their pre teens.other models to adults and ladies can afford to do that.others like mercy johnson,rita dominic etc.that aside i even know her when i was a student in lasu.her name is yinka and she's a very reserved and simple lady.shy outside but not among her friends sha.she's just there as far as am concerned no wow factor about her
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2013
kulyie: Of course she can't flaunt her breasts and sensitive parts because she is a model to children particularly in primary school and those in their pre teens.other models to adults and ladies can afford to do that.others like mercy johnson,rita dominic etc.that aside i even know her when i was a student in lasu.her name is yinka and she's a very reserved and simple lady.shy outside but not among her friends sha. she's just there as far as am concerned no wow factor about her

♫♫♫They see me rolling...they hating...♫♫♫♫.

Easy babe. That girl right there thinks like royalty.
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
Richfella:

♫♫♫They see me rolling...they hating...♫♫♫♫.

Easy babe. That girl right there thinks like royalty.
royalty indeed,snh.i said there's no wow factor about her AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED and you are saying am hating.what is there to hate about her when i dont even like her dress sense.anyway i dont like her but that doesnt mean i hate her,hate is a strong word
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by slimyem: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
How old is she?
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by phalbat55: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
She's 19yrs old grin
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2013
slimyem: How old is she?
I was about to ask same thing undecided

Please someone tell me she's 14 and not actually 19, I'm about to puke
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by slimyem: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz:
I was about to ask same thing undecided

Please someone tell me she's 14 and not actually 19, I'm about to puke
Puke ke?
Ki lo de?

I just know that there's something fake about her.Haven't figured it out.undecided
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by Evaivy24: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2013
Naija! Skeptics. You see a decent person and you say nothing wow about her? Decency in a rotting world is WOW!
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2013
@slimyem: the whole I love pink, orange, yellow, flowery designs is killing me. Not to talk about the goody two shoe act. It's either she's just saying what her parents fed her or she's speaking Christianese. She doesn't sound like a smart young girl making these decisions on her own. As far as I'm concerned, she doesn't understand or know what the heck she's talking about undecided

I don't blame her for putting up a front though, that's what her job requires. In fact I honestly don't think she's putting up a front. She just appears really dull to me, like someone that isn't well grounded intellectually or should I say she's yet to be a grown lady.

I apologize to anyone that might feel offended, it's just my honest opinion undecided undecided
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by slimyem: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2013
Not
to talk about the goody two shoe act. It's
either she's just saying what her parents
fed her or she's speaking Christianese.
She doesn't sound like a smart young girl
making these decisions on her own. As
far as I'm concerned, she doesn't
understand or know what the heck she's
talking about
She just appears really dull to
me, like someone that isn't well grounded
intellectually or should I say she's yet to be
a grown lady
^^this one!!cheesycheesy
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by tjskii(f): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2013
Huh for those saying she mite be 14-19,I laff in greek,if shez too young,she can't be less than 30,cos I remember her in unilag those days,not sure if she was a student there,but she used to come around my hostel,very friendly lady,but I didn't lik saying hello to her then,cos I felt she was razz(in my eyes she lookd lik dose niger children wey full yaba dt time)smh at younger me,now d babe is doing very well for herself,taking kids abroad for field trips and all,that's life for u,never judge a book by its cover undecided undecided
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by Dovahkiin(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2013
which body wey she get sef ,i no even wan see , see her head grin grin
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz: @slimyem: the whole I love pink, orange, yellow, flowery designs is killing me. Not to talk about the goody two shoe act. It's either she's just saying what her parents fed her or she's speaking Christianese. She doesn't sound like a smart young girl making these decisions on her own. As far as I'm concerned, she doesn't understand or know what the heck she's talking about undecided

I don't blame her for putting up a front though, that's what her job requires. In fact I honestly don't think she's putting up a front. She just appears really dull to me, like someone that isn't well grounded intellectually or should I say she's yet to be a grown lady.

I apologize to anyone that might feel offended, it's just my honest opinion undecided undecided
exactly.you have just hit it.she sounds like a jss2 adolescent granting an interview
Re: Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts by homesteady(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2013
orisirisi!! did anybody beg her to flaunt her body!! What does she have dat we'll love to see??. If she likes,let her dress like Mary-Amaka,dats her pot of soup!!
Besides..d likes of toolz,Mercy johnson and omotola are not dead!

(1) (Reply)

Video Director, Patrick Ellis Shares Cute Photos Of His Son For The First Time / Girl Beaten Striped Fully Unclad By Men For Cutting Her Friend’s Face With Razor / Forever Slaying! Zahra Buhari's Beauty Is Timeless (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.