Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Could Someone Help With Finding An Auto Respray Shop? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Could Someone Help With Finding An Auto Respray Shop? (1691 Views)

Neatly Respray 01 Toyota Corrola @ 500k / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Someone Help With Finding An Auto Respray Shop? by dakmanzero(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2006
I recently had a nasty run-in with a drunken Okada  angry

Anyway I've sorted out my dear darling Cairo (thats my car's name!  grin ) BUT have a problem:

the car was factory-painted when I got it, and the stuff they sprayed on the dented bits is seriously lower quality- we have a slightly rougher texture and it doesnt shine as much! the doofus responsible claimed he doesnt have any way of preventing 'particles in the air' from settling beneath his coat of paint! Anyway I have the option of paying him a ludicrous sum to replicate his shoddy job ALL over the car (for uniformity's sake) or finding someone who has a clue, and getting them to redo the job.

So. Does anyone know any professional-grade car resprayers in Naija? (Lagos state ooooo! ) I dont mind if they charge an arm and a leg, I just want a professional job.

Thanks!
Re: Could Someone Help With Finding An Auto Respray Shop? by zarah(f): 8:53am On May 08, 2006
hey,
There's a guy i know in ikoyi, his name is sunday he works in a garage somewhere off keffi, dat street by platinum-habib bank, if u know ikoyi well.
he sprayed my car and its guud. tell me if u are interested and i will get his fone number for u.
you will pay btw 18 and 20k.
Re: Could Someone Help With Finding An Auto Respray Shop? by dakmanzero(m): 12:33am On May 09, 2006
thanks!
Re: Could Someone Help With Finding An Auto Respray Shop? by ayodele1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2007
Hello we can help do that at Autoline.at Autoline offer various services which are secured and credible, reliable anytime anyday for your best services when it comes to Automobile works we are at your beck and come.
Services.
1 Panel beating 2 Auto spray painting 3 Airconditioning Vehincles 4 Upholstery & Alarm system Installation 5 Auto Electrical 6 Drivers 7 Generator maintainance & repairs 8 Auto Engine maintainance & repairs 9 Bullet proofing and shatter proofing of vehincle and also we build glass. 10 Vehincle Document renewal and Drivers license.We give to you the best of our services at affordable rate and your services will be handled by expert and capable hands.We look forward to a your patronage.You can get Ayo on 08055072640.Your better Automobile services is our own responsibility.

(1) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Highlander (new Arrivals)silver / Car Shipment From Uk To Nigeria / Honda Accord (baby Boy) Yr 2001 Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.