Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Easy Earning Investment Company!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy Earning Investment Company!!! (1580 Views)

This Investment Company Pays Up To 40% In 2 Weeks / List Of Investment Company In Nigeria / Float An Investment Company,begin Small And Grow.join Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Earning Investment Company!!! by delirius(m): 4:18am On Mar 17, 2013
dear nairalanders,
pls I'd love to know if this website is for
real or scam- http://www.easy-eic.com/
ng.
just wondering if it isn't a resurrection of
those dead wonder bank scopes of 2007.
I need to be enlightened PLS
Re: Easy Earning Investment Company!!! by k2joye: 3:44pm On May 04, 2013
Has anyone invested with them? We need urgent answer dear nairaland.
Re: Easy Earning Investment Company!!! by ccgold(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2013
Easy Earnings Investment is a scam. They convince you to invest, but they refuse to pay when it is time. One Mr Martins claims they are into forex, oil and gas and that they have a UK office. He masterminds all the atrocities, duping and embezzlement of investors funds. Thereafter, he changes his lines or refuses to pick calls originating from such lines. IT IS A SCAM. I was a victim.
Re: Easy Earning Investment Company!!! by passyhansome(m): 5:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Easy Earning Investment is a scam bussiness piloted by one Mr Martins Eze, he withdraws the money at Aba but claims to be at Abuja. May his days on life be Miserable, may No man show him favour. I was a victim too. 08175143834 is the number he uses. Vegeance is for God not mine. God will surprise you watch out

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading Strategies / Lean How To Export Agricultural Products / What You Must Know About Bank Verification Number Otherwise Known As BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.