Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

3 Things We Learnt From Oga At The Top!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Things We Learnt From Oga At The Top!!! (760 Views)

BREAKING: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed / My Oga At The Top ... NSCDC Vs Davido Gobe (video Mix By Dj Kaywise) / Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things We Learnt From Oga At The Top!!! by TheBeam(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2013
3 THINGS MY OGA AT D TOP TAUGHT US!!

Nigerians are TIRED of being led by FOOLS!

Nigerian youths are averagely JOBLESS and unhappy: that's why any distraction is enough to stir a buzz among us!

Nigerians no longer need TV reporters or analysts or press secretaries to tell us what we to think, we are quite capable of forming our own opinions now! I'm sure the Channels TV presenters won't believe their luck when they saw how we interpreted and responded to the interview!

Dear OGA JONA AT THE TOP, before u ask Dame 2 start telling us about widows again, kindly take note of these points.THATZALL

VIVA Nigeria, Next stop......ASO ROCK!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car Crash Kills Bride, 6 Family Members On The Way To Her Wedding Reception / We Are The Change Nigeria Needs / 6 Amazing Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.